Chapter 3

Uraraka's POV

I looked at deku's face, he looked confused. I decided to ask him so I said "deku-kun, are you ok? You seem down"

He looked at me face "Uraraka- kun, I don't know from where I start"

I tapped his shoulder and pointed to a chair that was next to us "let's sit there and spoil the tea!" He smiled at me a started walking by my side to the chair.

"So yeah you can talk now" I said with a warm smile! "It's just about Todoroki and Kacchan, they always fight, I'm afraid that it won't end ok. Even Todoroki the calm guy in our class does fights and stuff, there is something going on I'm sure of it!"

"Wow" is how I replied to that newspaper

suddenly an unsure voice came up "I-I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to say a lot, I think you are confused now!" "No not at all!" I did reply to him

I stood and a big smile was covering my face "do you feel better now!" I said happily. He started to blush and I could notice that and then he added with a smile on his face "YES! Thanks Uraraka-kun" "anytime" I replied.

Then we started walking again. Deku arrived home and we waved to each other, then I was walking alone to my house!

Dabi's POV

I left our headquarters, and walked through the alleys, so people won't see me. But suddenly a young man appears with multi hair colors! And guess who? It was Todoroki Shoto!

"Why is a future hero walking in here" I said With a provocative tone.

"DABI!" Todoroki shouted surprisingly. "So the UA rat did not notice me hehehe!"

"What do you want you dog food!" Todoroki said " I wanna have fun with a guy that shares the same quirk of mine!" He just looked at me straight with no emotions and told me "you are covering me way, back off!"

I smiled nastily and said " oh that is expected from the son of the 1st hero! You actually remind me of him, that bastard!" I think that was enough to provoke him. And yes that was actually enough. He turned back and looked at me and said angrily " don't relate me with that old man"

"See you soon, Todoroki Shoto!" And that's what I said before setting my blue flames all over the place!

He was trapped inside my flames, then I realized what I have done! I didn't mean to kill him. I don't know what I was thinking of when I started setting the fire.

I started to sweat. What's wrong with me, he is just a dog from the UA- wait he is actually my little BROTHER! " all that was going through my head" then I decided that I should save him now before it's too late.

I went inside through my flames, I carried Todoroki Shoto, and placed him somewhere close to the flame but also far enough. Then I left the place so no one sees me, and knows or have an idea about what happened

*AFTER 4 MINUTES*

Narrator's POV

The super hero that were close all came to the place were the flames were. All the tv was talking about the accident and about the boy who was fainted beside the flames! but their question was "how did he go some burns while he was beside the fire"

* IN THE STUDENTS PLACE*

Midoriya, Uraraka, Bakugo, and Todoroki weren't there they got a permission to ,Leave the dorms

While the other students were watching the news about the flames.

————————————————————————

Ik it took me so long to update my story, I apologize!