Chapter 8

Shoto's POV

I opened my eyes to see myself lying down somewhere else. I heard a voice " I'm sorry Shoto" I looked around me to see Dabi.

What is he doing in here and why are we in here? Lots of questions were into my head, I was confused it's like the last time when I was trapped with Dabi's flames!

"W-who are you?" I asked.

He looked at me at " it's good you woke up" he said.

" I asked you a question, answer it, damn it" I said angrily

He smiled and looked down " it doesn't matter" he said.

"Why did you save me from the fire, you are a villain are you?!" I started to get more angry.

He stayed quite for a while, but he spoke up " I do whatever I want".

I stopped bleeding but I'm really badly injured, but I forgot about it at that moment. I stood up walked through Dabi, he was weak he could barely talk. I grabbed his shirt and started shouting " STOP PLAYING AROUND, WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT, EXPLAIN YOURSELF NASTY!".

His face kept down, he started crying, at this point I left his shirt I was shocked, what shall I do know? I was confused more than anytime before.

I asked again " who are you?"

" I'm sorry Shoto, I didn't mean to do all that to you, I didn't mean to let you suffer all that time, but I had no choice..." he said while crying.

My eyes widen " Touya?"I asked

This is the only thing came into my mind.

"Touya is that you" I asked again.

He looked at me and forced his smile, "I'm sorry for hiding that Shoto.." he did say

" T-Touya, why did you became a villain? You know mom was worried about you!" I asked

"I didn't have a choice I couldn't handle our father's training his harsh training with my weak body, so I escaped I didn't have a place to go, Shigaraki invited me to join his league, so I joined, and then-" he said as he got interrupted by me.

While he was talking I started crying, I ran toward him interrupting him and hugged him.

"Ignore it, I happy you are a live Touya" I said

"How could you be like that, while you knew I'm a villain. Kill me already there is no one and I can't defend myself" he said in a sad tone.

I slapped him. He looked at me surprised "ARE YOU KIDDING ME, I WONT KILL MY BROTHER THAT I DID NOT SEE IN YEARS, EASILY LIKE THAT?! YOU ARE ALIVE THAT IS THE IMPORTANT THING NOW, YOU CAN EXPLAIN YOURSELF LATER" I shouted

"Sorry" was his reply

"No I'm sorry I shouted at you" I did reply.

"Touya let's go home, everyone will be happy" I suggested

"How do you want me to show my face after all what I did?" He asked, "im sure they will forgive you!"I answered, "I don't want to see that stupid old man" he said " tsk stop giving me excuses already!" "Ok let's go-"I started coughing, my vision started to get blurry again. I fell on the floor.

Suddenly the policemen came and started shouting shouting to get me back, they thought I was Dabi, because in was a little dark in the building!

They fired a shot

"SHOOOTTTOOOO" Dabi screamed before going in front of me to protect me!

———————————————————

I just wanna thank y'all for all the support I'm getting, I'm really happy about it, I didn't except my story will get all that, love you all. Stay safe🥺💛