Chapter 4

Todoroki's POV

I opened my eyes to see myself lying on a bed. I saw bandages all over my body, I asked myself "why am I here, what happened to me" then as I squeezed my mind a bit I remembered that I met Dabi, and I was trapped in his flames!

I gasped I tried to leave the bed but I suddenly heard someone's voice that was familiar to me! I looked at my right to see Aizawa- sensie.

He was starring at me and told me "it's good that you are ok after what happened you" I just replied with a "yes" then he spoke up again "tell me what happened" " I met Dabi while walking in an alley and he used his quirk on me-" I got confused and added "I was trapped in Dabi's flames but I have a memory of someone carrying me and calling me b-brother? But I'm not sure about his identity"

Aizawa- sensie looked surprised of what he just heard. I actually agree it was a bit weird like who saved me? Was it Natsu? All that was going through my head, I couldn't stop thinking about it.

"You should rest I will tell the story to the police, those informations may help them" Aizawa-sensie said

"When am I leaving the hospital?" I added

"Maybe tomorrow or after tomorrow. You should wait" Aizawa-sensie replied

"But-" Aizawa sensie interrupted me and added "without but. We can do nothing about it" I looked at him and told him "ok"

I saw him leaving my room as the doctor was interning and said "oh Todoroki Shoto, I see that you woke up" that doctor was annoying I wanted him to finish fast so I could think of what happened.

The doctor just asked me about how I feel or if anything is hurting me. Thanks god he finished faster than I thought.

Modriya's POV

When I saw the news, I was shocked that Todoroki- kun was involved in it. I called Aizawa- sensie if I can visit Todoroki but he said "sorry Midoriya, but the hospital allowed no one to visit Todoroki, expect me. But you can visit him tomorrow as I heard from them" "oh ok, thank you Aizawa- sensie" i replied.

I went to my bed to sleep, but couldn't I was worried about Todoroki. It was midnight already I should sleep. Finally after 30 mins I found myself sleeping.

I woke up screaming and sweating. I had a nightmare about Todoroki, it was terrible. I dreamt that he died in the hospital because of the villain league. I hope that won't happen tho.

I got ready to go to UA. But I just realized that I'm too late. The first period will start before 5 mins. I forgot that I was in my home so I woke up at the time I usually wake up at UA".

I started running, the first period already started. I should hurry up.

I opened the class door to see Iida shouting at me. I knew that this will happen. I told him I'm sorry because I'm late, I will try not to be again hehe" he started shouting again "AGAIN? AGAIN? You should never be late Midoriya- kun. School is important in our life. If you were late once you will be used to be late. You will ruin your life, you will wish that you came early at that day. You will lose some lessons, that will be bad not for you only but for our whole community. So you shouldn't be late at all!"

I was shocked the whole class were shocked. Our brain cells stoped working thanks to Iida. Then I have decided that will never be late again just because I don't want to hear Iida's speech again XD