Papyrus is a Big Brother?

Had Papyrus ever mentioned how much he hated the lab? He didn't know why. He had no reason. But every time he came, he felt so tense and scared like something bad had happened there! Of course, the bad things haven't started yet, no, they were only beginning. Alphys had said she figured out something that would help raise Sans' HP, so of course, they had to go. Sans was probably more reluctant and scared to go to the good doctor's lab than he was, but The Great Papyrus was very good at being convincing and the brother's found themselves to be on their way! The trip was a lot shorter than Papyrus would have liked, but it seemed like no time at all before they were going into the main entrance of the lab. "DR. ALPHYS! WE ARE HERE!!!" There was shuffling in the other room. "R-remember not to touch a-anything!" She said to someone. "I won't!" Undyne's voice sounded from the other room. Papyrus only felt more nervous because of that. He respected Undyne greatly, but she was not good at all with fragile stuff. "s-so... you think you can increase my hp?"

🥼🥼🥼

The serum was a purplish color that made Papyrus' stomach twist uncomfortably. Sans seemed just as reluctant, holding his jacket tight around him. "i-it's a shot..?" Sans asked as Alphys started to draw the purple serum into a syringe. "Y-yes. It's the b-best way it c-can be administered. "SANS DOESN'T LIKE SHOTS VERY MUCH... PERHAPS A DIFFERENT METHOD..?" Papyrus suggested. "Oh, come on! Don't be a wimp!" Undyne tried to get the jacket off Sans, but Papyrus immediately put a stop to that. "DON'T DO THAT- YOU WILL ONLY MAKE THINGS WORSE!" Papyrus tugged her off Sans. "NOW BROTHER... I KNOW YOU ARE NERVOUS, BUT I SWEAR IT WILL BE OK! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL PROTECT YOU! I Swear..." The doctor said it would help, so if he could be convinced... "just... j-just keep the fish stick away from me, and i'll do it..." Sans murmured. Papyrus nodded and gave Sans a reassuring smile before making sure Undyne stayed far away from Sans. Sans slowly removed his jacket and hopped up onto the table, nervously fidgeting in place as his hands tightly gripped his shorts. Papyrus winced as Alphys injected the serum into Sans' humerus.

🥼🥼🥼

Alphys put a bandaid on the pock mark and gently patted his shoulder. "A-all done... n-now all we d-do is w-wait for results!" Papyrus doubted Sans wanted to stay long enough for that. He was already getting his jacket and rushing out to Hotland. Papyrus quickly followed after him, biding the others thanks and farewell. "i just wanna get out... i am starting to get a headache..." Papyrus picked his brother up as he headed to the Riverperson's boat. "You Can Nap When  We Return Home..." He would allow it just this once. The trip seemed a little longer but eventually returned home and tucked Sans in. He went downstairs to relax on the couch and watch his favorite show. He was halfway through when he heard the door upstairs door open. His brother's footsteps were quieter than Papyrus was used to. Papyrus didn't think too much on it, perhaps he didn't want to bother Papyrus while he watched Mettaton? He looked over to bid Sans good morning only to see a child version of him freeze in fear. "... Sans..?" Papyrus asked quietly. "... ✡︎□︎◆︎🕯︎❒︎♏︎ ■︎□︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ♌︎♋︎♎︎ ❍︎♋︎■︎📬︎📬︎📬︎" The child whispered in return. Oh stars, what the heck went wrong?!