Checkup

Papyrus searched around before finding him near the water cooler. "Sans..?" He gasped and tried to get further behind it. He couldn't do too much, though, before realizing that he was going to fall into the lava. Sans knew what lava could do to others and looked up at the tall skeleton who wished to take him back to that dreaded place. "You Will Not Be Hurt There, I Promise... I Will Keep You Safe..." Sans did not feel better. He didn't know this man. He should have known the food was just a trick. It was always just a trick to get him to do something he didn't want to do. That's why the bad doctor always left him hungry. He wouldn't fall for it again. He swore he wouldn't. "Come On, I Just Want To Help..." Sans scooched back and gasped as his hand slipped over the edge. He was scared he was scared he was scared! Papyrus backed away from Sans. Maybe if he kept a distance, Sans would come back to safety. It took roughly half an hour before Sans did. Sans underestimated Papyrus' patience. He was never going to escape, so he sulked in front while Papyrus guided him back to that dreaded building.

🥼🥼🥼

When Alphys saw Sans, she didn't know what to think. His was so small and shaken and afraid. Alphys knew that her serum shouldn't have done this, whatever this was. She decided it was best to calm him down. She put on an anime meant more for children and set out some treats for him to enjoy. Sans enjoyed neither, but instead watching for the bad doctor with paranoia. "He Acts Like He Doesn't Know Me, And For All I Know, He Doesn't! I Am Supposed To Be The Little Brother, Not Him..." Alphys patted his arm softly. "I know... I-I don't know w-what happened, b-but I will fix this... I n-need a baseline o-of his vitals once he's calmer, a-and some magic draws i-if I'm going t-to reverse this, y-you understand that, r-right?" Papyrus sighed, almost annoyed. "More Needles..." Alphys nodded. "J-just one, if he's still." Papyrus groaned and nodded. "I Will Do What I Can..." When it came time for the checkup, Sans didn't put up a fight. It wasn't the doctor he was used to, but he had done this a thousand times before.

🥼🥼🥼

Naturally, his soul rate was abnormally fast, his breathing was abnormally shallow, and his magic pressure was through the roof. Sans was absolutely terrified to be there and it showed. Despite all this, he didn't move an inch as Alphys took three vials of magic to reverse what had happened. "You should take h-him home, or somewhere he can c-calm down... I-I'll call with updates..." Without having to see the bad man once, Sans left that terrible lab with the tall skeleton and neither of them looked back. It was a bit perplexing to him. Surely there was strings attached? He wasn't going to ask and he wasn't going to stop. As long as he wasn't there he didn't care. As long as he didn't see him he didn't care. Sans looked up at the tall skeleton. Papyrus, was what the white coat had called him. He reminded Sans of the bad doctor because he was tall and lanky. But their personalities were totally different. Sans couldn't trust this Papyrus. Not yet. But he had his attention. He would allow for Papyrus to care for him until he could escape for good.