Part 1; The Meeting

ꜱᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ; (Read desc for more info in description!) We're just after the Krang fight. Raph has been captured, Leo is still on the ground, as Raph's escape pod had been broken by impact. Cylōe is just behind the rest of the Krang, waiting for their signal.

The Krang are gathered around. They move to reveal the portal. " I think now is an appropriate time to try out our little prototype. Sister, if you'd do the honours." She used her tenticles to wrap around Cylōe from inside of the portal.

"Wa-ah!" Cylōe lost his balance and ended up on the floor. He got up quickly and looked back at the Krang, who were looking back with pure dissatisfaction. " Well? Don't you want to destroy him? The creation of your one sworn enemy. The one's who have your dearest brother." He smirked at Leo, who was tearing up in anger below them. Cylōe had no idea what had gone on, other than the fact he was meant to hurt. He looked at Leo, recognising his idol's (Raph) brother led before him, looking at Cylōe with nothing but pure rage. He was confused. Why was he angry with him?

"Leo?" Cylōe called out to him, hoping it was just some sort of misunderstanding. Why would the Krang want to hurt him?

Leo dashed towards him. Cylōe could see the hatred in his eyes. "No-! Leo please! If you attack me first, i'll have no choice but to hurt you! Please. You don't know what they're capable of!" Cylōe pleaded, holding Leo at bay with one of his tentacles slashed across, defending the blade of his sword. " Yeah. that's exactly what you'd say. " Leo swung his swords, teleporting swiftly behind Cylōe. He lept to the side, bearly dodging Leo's blade. " Please! I'm being serious! I cant stop it! Even if I wanted to! Once you fight me, i'm programmed to fight back. Please, just listen to me!" Cylōe brought his tenticles back into his body in an attempt to show mercy. The Krang started to look more annoyed as the conflict played out. "Enough!" He yelled. As Cylōe turned around to listen, Leo's blade sliced down his back, leaving a clean slash wound. Cylōe let out a pained groan, before losing his last bit of sanity to the Krang, who were now looking in excitement at Cylōe's warped transformation. He lost all sight of human skin. He was covered in magenta like veins, similar to the Krangs. Four prominent tentacles sprung out of his back, both of his amber eyes forming into one. Leo stumbled back, but didn't back down.

Cylōe let out a gruff scream, and pounced towards Leo. He swiped his swords and continued to teleport every side of Cylōe, until he could find an easier point of access to attack. Once he got the opportunity, Leo jumped into position and split his second tenticle straight in half. Cylōe's scream was muffled by the Krang snatching him with theirs. "Useless!" He screached, holding Cylōe up to his face, as he quickly started to detransform, revealing the small and frail child left behind from that monster. Cylōe was visibly tearing up and constantly apologizing, looking back at Leo in desperation. He knew he couldn't blame Leo for what he had done, but when he was completely battered, there was nothing Cylōe could do to defend himself. Leo was his last hope, even if he had no reason to help him.

Leo glanced back to see him. Cylōe's ruby eyes widening at him. He was just a scared child. The innocence in his eyes reminded him of Mikey. His brother, depending on him to fix it all. Leo had no time to think as he looked over and saw Cylōe being thrown across the room with force strong enough to hear the air around him. Cylōe's pain only caused his body to fluctuate between his mutilated states. Leo sighed and slashed his swords into each-other and opened up a portal to land Cylōe into the floor instead of the wall. "Still, not a soft landing, but better than having your head smashed in, I guess." Leo smirked and looked down at him, taking his moment to feel powerful, but he quickly snaped out of it. "C'mon, we need to go." Leo grabbed his wrist and dragged him out into the alley way, where they fled to the turtle tank; which was still dented in multiple places; but still drive-able.