Part 3; Denial

"Yeah, so, if you're done, why do we need this kid? Isn't it just as dangerous as a Krang? How do we know this isn't gonna fall under us like the rest of my ideas so far." Leo looked away in dissapointment. April layed a hand on his shoulder. "This isn't about us right now. This is about everyone. They're stuck in there and we have no other choice! Think about it! This kid can do anything a Krang can do! And are you seriously gonna sit here and tell me that that thing looked dangerous?" April smirked.

"Fine, but if this goes south, this was TOTALLY your idea." He pulled out the rune left in his satchel. "Does this mean anything?" He motioned for April to take it. The rune was a tinted pink area of stone, with the greek symbol of 'day' engraved into the edge. "Nope, never seen it. It'll probably come in handy though!" April snatched it from Leo's hand and stuffed it into her backpack.

"We need to keep moving." She motioned towards the magenta vine-like veins crawl around each stone in the arch. Leo shuddered and followed April into the darkness.

"So, you're telling me you just- left?! What, you expected this just to clear it up on its own!?" April looked confused at Leo, who was walking with his swords tightly gripped by his side. "Look, I don't know what I thought, okay? I think it's proven from this whole experience that I NEVER think. I got it. You don't have to keep reminding me." Leo's eyes started to tear up. He could hear his brothers constant nagging, and he wanted it back. He wanted his brothers back. "I get that i'm not responsible- or something. But I will get my brothers, whether I live to see it or not."