Part 2; The Unchangeable

Leo jumped in the front seat, pressing random buttons in a scrambled confusion. He started to look more conserned as the Krang's tentacles lured around the corner. "Any of those mystic powers would be REALLY convenient right about now-!" Leo side eyed Cylōe, who was just as confused in the seat next to him. The Krang was warping around the wheels at this point. "Ack- uh- that one-!" Cylōe mashed down as many buttons as he could at once.
Surprisingly, the vehicle started to move. Not smoothly, but enough to get them significantly ahead of the Krang. Leo looked over at Cylōe. "You have ALOT of explaining to do." "I-'m sorry. It wasn't- I didn't want to-" "I didn't ask for excuses, I asked for an explanation. Who are you and where did they take my brothers?" Cylōe could see the determination in his eyes. It was obvious how much he cared for them. He was envious of Leo. When you spend your whole life alone, used as a pet, you don't get alot to care about. "Kid?" Leo looked down at him to see the tears streaming down his cheeks.

"It's just- You- They don't- " He could bearly force the words out as he choked on his own breath. "Hey, kid, calm down. I don't want you going cray on me." Leo looked back at the road, making basic marks on Donnie's abandoned map left behind to make an estimated guess of where they needed to be. Cylōe curled up tightly in his seat, staying as small as possible. The tears continued to stream down his face into his palms. He hated the feeling of water. He always had. Warm liquid usually always meant- "C'mon, we gotta go, now!" Before he could realise it, he looked back to see the Krang almost entirely pulverise the turtle tank. He let out a gasp and continued running after the blue light of Leo's cape.

"They're in there, grab my hand!" Leo forced his hand into Cylōe's chest. He grabbed it without hesitation as the portal began to open and Leo leapt in. "DO IT !" The Krang yelled. Cylōe froze. "Huh-?" By the time he had spoke, the portal had closed. "LEO ! " He yelled into the empty alleyway that layed ahead of him. "Why can't I move?! What did you do to me!" He held back the fear in his voice, although he could feel it hammering in his chest. " You were meant to KILL him, not BEFRIEND them, you- AUGH! Must I do EVERYTHING FOR YOU?!"
The Krang lifted him up by the leg, leaving him hanging upside-down infront of his creator. He threw him back into his original 'crate' (Where he was created with a range of mixed DNA.) "Wait- wh- No! Leo! Please-! Don't let them- Please! Come back!" Cylōe pulled at the sides but nothing would come loose.

(Leos POV)

"Wh- kid?" He turned around swiftly after hearing Cylōe's cut off inhale. "No-!" He looked around hurridly, hoping he had just walked ahead. "I can't even be responsible for ONE thing. I worked together..why isn't this WORKING?!" He kicked over the empty boxes that laid next to him. "Huh.?" He inspected a crack behind one of the boxes. It was entirely straight, not like the rest of the rubble that laid around. He yanked at it, until a peice of the rock chipped off to reveal a symbol. "A stupid rune?" He muttered to himself. He slipped it into his satchel just incase. He reopened the portal minutes afterwards, in a hope to have come back with everything sorted out. He sliced down his swords, stepped through, and found nothing but a sliced part of tentacle on the floor. He took a sharp inhale, hoping that was apart of the opposing team.

"Star kid?" Leo called out, in a failed attempt. An unfamiliar figure approached him and pulled him to one side of the shadow. "Aug-!" "SHH !" Hissed the figure. "You can't be saying that name!" "What, Star ki-" "YES! That one!" It sounded like a female voice. "April?" "Heh, i'm only playing." April revealed herself from under her disguise. "But, seriously, I wouldn't say that around here. He has a name." "Yeah, well we weren't really on a name basis!" Leo snapped back. "Cylōe. He's said to be the child of the stars. He was made with Krang and human DNA." April explained further.