Part 5; Break you, Break me

"Leo?"

There was still not even a twitch. Cylōe wrapped his tentacle around Leo, and used the other remaining one as a quicker escape method. "I got him!" He called out to April. "Good job kid! Hurry! I can't distract him for too much longer!" April called back.

"Leo, please wake up.!" Cylōe examined him, finding a small amount of what looked like the same orange liquid that he has been encased in minutes before. "But..how?" He questioned to himself quietly.

Leo's eyes started to open. Suddenly Cylōe felt an unbearable pain in his arm. He noticed Leo also seemed to have a harsh grip on his. "Wait.." He gently moved Leo's hand out of the way to reveal a gash in his left shoulder, covered in the same liquid. "How is it effecting everyone? This stuff was made specifically for Krang to connect, not yokai!" Leo could bearly lift himself up. "And how do you know all this?" Cylōe stayed quiet for a moment. He stared at the wall, and then his palms, and clenched them into a fist. "Because I was the one that made it. I-It was intended for Krang and Krang only! It wasn't meant to effect anyone else, I swear!" Leo looked up at him, annoyed, and shoved him off. "It seems like you really don't know what you're doing, huh? You're screwing me up more than helping me here, kid." Cylōe looked at him, with shame in his eyes.

"B-but I was just-" "It doesn't matter! Because of you, my brothers are in there fighting for their sanity because YOU can't do anything for yourself!"

"I-I don't..I'm sorry."