01

After the arrangement and the wedding day, Zara had to leave with Archer for their wedding night. To say she was very nervous was an understanding. She only met him four times before their wedding and she knows he wasn't interested at all.

After the wedding, his father arranged for the guest house in the backyard, which comprised two bedrooms that shared a bathroom and a living room with a mini kitchen. The guest house has its own gates and parking area, and that was the reason Archer agreed to live there.

As they walked there, and their guests cheered for them. Zara's stress was higher. When they walked in, he went immediately to his bedroom. He started taking off his clothes and she gasped as she looked away.

"Take off your dress now." He ordered her. Her heart was pounding very hard. She thought her ribs would break any moment. "I don't want to do anything." She whispered lightly. He ripped his shirt off as he approached her. "You are my wife now... and it's your duty." He started as he grabbed her waist and pulled her to him. Her face was inches away as he felt her breath.

He reached for her lips and pecked them; she didn't stop him; she wanted to, but he had this strange effect on her. "Now, let's finish quickly as I want to leave. My friend is waiting for me." He said, unbuttoning her dress's clips. She finally found the strength and pushed him away. She slapped him.

He smirked, looking at her. It hurt her. She knew she shouldn't expect anything, but this treatment will change everything.

"What do you think? Husband and wife... we are nothing. We can be a stranger with benefits, but I think I'll give you some time." He said to her, then pushed her out of his room. He closed the door right in her face.

He changed quickly and went out; she was sitting in the living room, still in the dress. She watched him leave. She went to the other bedroom and looked for something to wear. She didn't want to stay here and cry, nothing was worth her tears so she went to her friend's club where she plays dj usually.

She went to her room and tried to take off her dress, but it was a hectic situation. She grabbed the scissor and ripped it off.

She wears a strappy top that fitted her and jeans. She had her white jacket on top and took her purse.

She got into her new car, her father-in-law gave her as a gift. As she drove off to her friend's club, she thought about what her life became like in two weeks only. Her marriage spread through her college like a virus.

When Archer came looking for her in her college and interrupted a class saying he had an emergency. She went with him, but it shocked her when he asked her to marry him after they agreed on refusing their parents' request.

He convinced her into marriage and promised to try together. But today showed her his real face.

She reached the club building as she entered through the VIP. She went straight to her friend's room.

It surprised him to see her in his club on her wedding night. He tried to question, but she chugged his drink and sat on the couch.

"Do you want to play?" Bryce asked her as she nodded. "I need to get the stress off." She replied, and he leads the way to the dj.

As he talked to the guy, he smirked... he turned the music down. "We got a surprise... it's not Friday night but... we have The Killer in the house." He yelled through the mic.

That was her nickname. Bryce and Daxton, aka the dj, call her.

The crowd cheered, and he gave her the headsets. She had her hair down as she started off simple, but soon enough, she was killing the speakers.