03

"The door was open," she started as she looked at his new wife. The girl he hated two days ago and was desperate to find a solution not to marry her. He was kissing her.

"Um... hi" Zara stood up as she put her hand out to shake, but Hannah had other plans. "I thought you might need a relief..." she started. "I am his friend with benefits... you must be his wife." Hannah clicked her tongue.

"I don't think you will mind since your marriage is arranged." She smirked at her. Zara stood there, shocked. She didn't expect this information to be said proudly.

"I didn't think he has a s*" Zara replied. "What did you call me?!" Hannah gasped, shocked. "Archer, are you going to let her call me names?" She asked as she played hurt.

"Leave her. She is just jealous." He said as he grabbed her hand and led her to his bedroom.

Zara was hurt because he didn't respect her. Yesterday they told each other they will respect each other... but what about now... she couldn't stay here while her husband f* his s*.

She left the house and went to see her mother.

As she walked in, she met Dylan. He was in the same school as her. "Hey sister-in-law... I thought you were busy." He smirked at her. "Why would I be busy? Your brother is busy with his..." she stopped talking and smiled forcefully, controlling her words as her lips were sealed with a thin line.

"What about him?" He asked her as he walked beside her. "Nothing. Where is my mother?" She asked him. He pointed to a door, and she went there.

She walked in and saw her mother laying on a bed.
Her mother was tired. She couldn't handle the argument that had happened earlier that she collapsed. Liam gave her this room to rest, and he went to talk to his wife.

"Mom..." Zara called. Grace opened her eyes and stared at her daughter.

"Yes, honey..." she sat up as she told her daughter to sit beside her. "Mom, are you blackmailing Mr. Mays?" She asked immediately.

"What?" she asked, shocked. "No, why do you think that???" she asked her worriedly.

"I talked with Archer. He seemed to think that way-"

"No honey, I never asked them for anything... I asked Liam to take care of you if something happened to me... I just didn't want you to be alone." She brushed her daughter's hair back as she kissed her forehead.

"Why would I be alone... I have you." Her daughter argued as tears appeared in her eyes. "I want to go home... please." She pleaded her mother. "Did Archer upset you?" Liam walked in, asking.

Zara quickly wiped her tears and stood next to her mother. "No, sir... I just miss my room." She said lying, and he laughed. "It only been one day." He assured her. "And I like you to call me dad." He looked at mother. She seemed happy. She nodded at Liam and excused herself.

She walked out and saw Mrs. Mays, who glared at her and walked away. Zara sighed. Seems like no one will be on her side in this house.

After Dylan talk with Zara, he went to his brother. It surprised him to see Hanna sitting on his bed. "You just get married!" He yelled at his brother. "It's a contract marriage," he replied with no care. "Don't you have some respect for her.. she is a human too, you know!" He shouted.

"It's not your damn business!" He told his brother. "Get the f* out, Hannah, before I call security." He told her, but she looked at him boredly. He was the little brother no one cares about his words.

"Get out of my house." Archer kicked his brother out. "I'll tell dad you a**" he yelled. As he walked away, he saw Zara coming back. "Hey... don't go in." He said as he tried to pull her away. "I have no other place." She whispered as she walked away and into the house. She went straight to her room and went under her blanket. She put on her music so she can't hear anything.

She cried silently. She thought, how can she get out of this hell?

It has only been one day, one freaking day and yet she can't handle it... she needs to show her mother that she is capable of living a great life without a husband.

After a while, she heard screaming coming from outside. She put her headphones down and heard Liam yelling.

As Dylan told his father about his brother's action, his father was furious, to say the least. He went to his son's house and barged into his room.

Hannah and Archer were only talking about him. And why he left her to marry Zara. Hannah hates her, and she wanted to hurt her so she can ask for divorce... but Archer didn't agree... he wanted the company.

"Why is Hannah here?" His father asked him. "We are just talking!" He told his father.

"You have a wife, you can not have girls in your room... where is Zara?" He asked looking around.

Zara opened the door for her room and looked at Liam. "You just got married!" His father was yelling. "Mr. Mays" Zara called as she glanced at Dylan, who was glaring at his brother.

"Oh Zara, I am so so-"

"Sir, Hannah has a problem, and she needed to talk to her best friend." She tried to defend Archer. "No-" Dylan started to say, but Zara shot him a glare. "Archer... if you are done talking with Hannah, can we go out like you promised?" She said as she smiled at him. He looked at her before he nodded.

"I am very sorry sir, if you misunderstood." Zara told Liam. He looked suspicious, but then nodded and went out with Dylan and Hannah.

"Thank you-" Archer started but was faced with a slammed door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

short one...

the story is just starting.

hope you are enjoying reading... 

till next time...

~J