06

Dylan stood there waiting for her as he saw his brother driving her.
Archer saw his brother staring, and he had to make sure he knows she was his wife. "We'll have lunch together." He stated. She was shocked to hear him say this. She nodded only and before she leave, he grabbed her hand and looked at her ring. "Make everyone see this. You are married now." He said, and she almost rolled her eyes, but she didn't know what he was doing.

She nodded only and left. She saw Dylan, and they walked in together. "Are you alright?" He asked her worried, she smiled at him. "I am great and Dylan, thank you for yesterday. I was terrified, but you saved the day." She chuckled.

"I am sorry you had to go through this." He said with an apologetic voice. They went to class together, and he made her sit next to him, as he didn't want her friend to treat her the way they did.

A gossip went through school that her husband drove her here and she is cheating on him with his brother.

At lunch, she was going to wait at the main gates of her college because Archer promised to have lunch together but Tiara had other plans; she cut her way with her friends and asked her about the rumor that was going on. Zara denied it but they laughed at her as they call her s*, they started calling her names as they walked passed her.

"What are we, twelve?" She asked herself, but Tiara heard her. "No, we are not, but believe me when I say people like you need to be taught a lesson." She clicked her tongue as she laughed at her face and walked away.

Zara walked to the cafeteria, forgetting about her plans with Archer. She was so done with the stupid talk that was going around. She found her friends siting at their usual table. She thought she could sit there, but she was wrong.

They all quiet down when she approached them. "So it's going to be like this?" she asked no one in particular. One of her friends glared at her. "marrying a wealthy man doesn't make you a high class you can b* around." She heard her friends tell her as she sighed. She didn't want to make a scene, so she left the cafeteria.

She had tears on the edge of her eyes, but she couldn't let them escape, not until she finds a place to hide.

She hit someone while making a turn. She looked up and saw Archer; he had a stone face...

He was looking at her and when he saw her, and saw the tears that were forming, he got mad. "What happened?" He asked her. She turned around as she remembered. He wanted to have lunch with her. She wiped her tears and looked at him. "I was waiting for you," she told him with a fake smile.

"Did you think I ditched you?" He asked her and she shook her head no.

He took her to a small restaurant; she was looking at the menu when another person joined. It was none other than Hannah. She sat beside Archer, and she smiled at Zara. "Archer invited me here to eat... hope you don't mind." She stated and before Zara can say anything she looked at Archer with a big smile.

"I would prefer something else for lunch but... It can wait for dessert." She giggled at her own joke. Zara was sick of this. She thought Archer was being nice, but she knows he wanted to show her the limits she shouldn't cross.

Archer wanted to have a quiet lunch when Hannah showed up from nowhere. He sighed as he knew Zara will misunderstand and after what Hannah said. He didn't correct her; he didn't want to see that he cares about Zara's feelings. She was nothing to him.

"I got a text from my friend. The professor wants to talk to me... I need to go." Zara made an excuse to get out of this awkward situation. She didn't wait to hear Archer, she left fast.

She ran out of the restaurant and get into a cab. She didn't know where to go... so she called her mother to see where she at, luckily she was at her in-laws' house.