05

He hugged her tightly, and she went stiff. Why is he hugging her? "I am sorry for every action. I will be more respectful from now on." He said he didn't want to hurt her. When he sees her cry because of him, he felt like an a*, a different person.

She was hugging her towel as she was afraid to fall. "Okay." She replied. She wanted to run to her room immediately. When he loosened the hug to look at her. He saw her wet hair dripping on her shoulders. He looked into her eyes. She was so beautiful. "Can you let me go..." she whispered, and he realized she was wearing a towel only. He stepped back, and she sprinted to her room fast. He couldn't stop looking at her until she closed the door.

She stood at the door as her heart was beating loud.
They just fought. He is heartless when did some consciousness got kicked in his brain.
She changed into pi and get comfy in her bed.

~~~~~~

She woke up to a loud knocking; she went to see who. It was her mother-in-law coming in the early morning and her intention wasn't good.

"Get ready. You are moving to the main house." She said as she sat in the living room waiting. "And wake up Archer." She said, smirking.

It was eight in the morning, she only slept for two hours... even Archer slept for two hours only. "We slept a little late-"

"Go wake him up." She ordered her. Zara didn't know what to do anymore, so she walked to his room and went in. He was sleeping peacefully. She called him over and over... then she got closer and nudge him.

He stirred around, then mumbled something. "Archer, your mother is here. Wake up." She said as she nudge him again, but this time he grabbed her hand and pulled. She yelped as she fell right on him. He put his hand around her waist and get back to sleep. Not another second went by, the door of his room was opened with full force.

He opened his eyes fast as he looked at the doorway. "I am right outside! You came in to play a wife to him... now of all time." His mother yelled at her. She was trying to move away, but Archer's hold was too strong.

"Mom?" He asked. Then he noticed Zara struggling to stand up. He let her go, and she finally stood up. "No, no, I was trying to wake him up, but he was too tired... I slipped and fall." Zara said as she backed away.

"It's so early mom, what is it?" Archer asked as he was too tired to adjust.

"You are going to the main house today." She broke the news to him. He wasn't happy. "I am thrilled staying here." He replied, bored.

"Don't worry, son, she will stay in a different room." She told him. Zara stood there listening... when she heard about the different room, she felt relieved.

"And two different stories." She smirked. "Mom, I am happy staying here-"

"No, today you will stay in your old room. I got the maids ready to pack your stuff." She said to him. Then turned to Zara. "Go call them... they are waiting at the door." As she ordered her, Zara didn't mind, as she didn't want to stay beside this woman.

She called the maids in and showed them his room. She went inside hers and looked at her suitcases. She had two and a small one. She didn't have a chance to unpack, so she smiled to herself. She didn't have to work much.

Although her stay in the main house felt temporary, and eventually she'll go back to her mother's house or here or she might rent an apartment, no one knows the future.

As Zara was sitting beside her suitcases, she was looking through her clothes to find something to wear. Her door was opened and his mother walked in. "finish already so I can show you your new room." She told her, Zara nodded her head as she zipped her bag and took out a pair of jeans with a white top to wear for the day.