Unplanned

SANDRO's POV

After the day that I met this girl now I'm home alone again. I know I'm an independent man but I also miss company. I don't know what got into me but there's this feeling of befriending her. And I did! Which I don't normally do.

So after taking a bath, now I'm on my bed staring at the ceiling. I grab my phone and check the notifications. Then I suddenly have the thought of this girl. Why I didn't ask for her name now I don't know what to call her. But as far as I remember she mentioned her name when she talked to Carol. Think Sandro, think! Ugh. What the hell? Ganon na ba ako kamakakalimutin?

So upon browsing on my phone I checked the tags on my social media account. Then this post caught my eye. Bingo!
There you are! She tagged me on a post sa IG, our selfie earlier in Bangui and also other photos that she took in some places. Hmm not bad. She's good at taking pictures. Wait. It's her birthday today? Wow. No wonder why she's so happy but still she's very humble and tahimik. Well maybe because this is the first time that we met.

I commented on her post greeting her a Happy Birthday. Then check her other posts. I'm about to send her a DM sa IG but there's another thing that comes to my mind. I didn't know where it came from but still I did. I dialed someone's number.

"Hi, how are you? Yes, I'm good. Can you do me a little favor please? Can you please get this girl's number for me? Yeah, that's right. And also, ahmm. Can you grab me some accessories from the souvenir shop? Yes yes. Thank you thank you! I owe you this one. Bye!"

Oh my god Sandro are you really doing this? Says the back of my mind. Please stop thinking of doing other stuff, you have to rest. Yeah right! Now I'm talking to myself. While waiting for someone's reply, hindi ko namalayan na nakatulog na pala ako - well maybe because I'm tired.

The next day....

4am

Bigla akong nagising. I open my eyes to check the clock, too early I said. But I suddenly checked my phone. So yeah. Franz already got the favor that I asked for. And here, I'm already sending her a message early in the morning. I haven' t received a reply yet after an hour maybe she's still asleep? So I sent her another message saying not to be late and I will pick her up at 7.

This time she replied. Stupid! Why am I smiling? Ano ba talagang nasa isip ko? So there I prepared myself for another District work today. First we will go to Vintar and other barangays but I forgot where. I'll just ask my assistant later. I'm so occupied with this thought. Ugh!

So after preparing, I sent Sam another message saying I'm on my way to pick her up. I'm wearing my usual polo shirt, maong pants and rubber shoes. Then I saw this paper bag on my car. Oh maybe, this is the one that Franz got for me as I requested. I checked on it and it shows there's a few handmade bracelets. Well, this would do. I hope she will like this.

After a not so long ride, I'm finally here at Saud Beach. Pumunta ako sa reception, then the people greeted me. Of course they know me. I asked someone to call Sam on the telephone. What the hell? I forgot to send her a message nalang. Issue nanaman to if ever.

Then after a few minutes, I saw her na and she's staring at me. Yeah I know. She's really scanning me like this is the first time that we met. She's not moving, is she ok? Says the back of my mind. Nilapitan ko sya and ask her if she's ok. Here she is again, nahihiya at mukhang natetense. I asked her na sumakay na sa sasakyan.

She's very simple. She actally wears a faded maong pants, comfy shirt, rubber shoes and a cap. Wow! Good dusguise, lol. We had a small talk while in the car. I asked her na wag masyadong lalayo but she's makulit. So later, I will ask someone na samahan sya and I know for sure wala naman syang magagawa.