Happy Night

SANDRO's POV

Samantha was sleeping on my lap. Maybe she gets tired from crying. I carefully put her to bed and kiss her forehead.

Earlier I got a phone call from a private investigator regarding De la Vega's case. He mentioned that everything goes as planned and De la Vega will surely stay behind bars for 20 years. It was actually a good news coz finally, Samantha can go anywhere in public and she will be safe.

But not until she mentioned that she saw him earlier at the resto. Staring at her and pointing a gun at us from afar. I was so sure that it's not Zion since he was in jail. So most likely, it was his twin brother Zeus and he is coming after us seeking for revenge. Those crazy men. After how many years, why waste time at Samantha?

I have to make this evening a happy night instead of worrying on those crazy bastards. I will never let them ruin our vacation. Kailangan ko bumawi sa asawa ko. I grabbed my phone and send a group message. So maybe this will do. The PSGs are already on their position and guarding the whole villa. Then I dialed the reception's phone line and made a request.

SAM's POV

Damn it's so loud! I looked at the wall clock and it's already 8pm. Nakatatulog pala ako, maybe Sandro put me to bed while I'm asleep.

I stood up and a dress that was hanging on the closet caught my attention and it has a note attached to it.

"Hi Mrs. Marcos!

I bet this dress looks good on you tonight.

- Sandro"

I can't stop from smiling. I have the sweetest husband! I immediately fixed myself and wear the dress. Put a light make-up and just leave my hair as it is, uso naman ang messy look. I was busy checking myself in the mirror when I heard a knock on the door.

 I was busy checking myself in the mirror when I heard a knock on the door

Sandro: Finally! You're awake!

Sam: Hi Love!

He was smiling at me while he enters the room. He planted a soft kiss on my lips and wrap his arms on my hips.

Sandro: That dress fits you well.

Sam: You chose this?

Sandro: Yes, Love.