Back at one

SANDRO's POV

Our first day of distribution for assistance in the first two barangays was a success. Me and my team had a simple celebration during our dinner time. Sam really prepared this for us. She chooses the food and place to eat.

I saw her taking care of everything. My staff are so happy to be with her because she's very maasikaso and I love seeing her do this. Then she looked at her phone and answered a call. She is laughing talking to someone huh?

I just stared at her the whole time while she was on the phone. What should I do next to make her mine again? Every time that I tease her tinatabla nya ako. It seems that I really need to work hard for it.

Damn. She looked at my direction and she caught me staring at her. I don't know what to do so I just take a sip of my beer.

Sam: Hey, it's getting late. Magpaalam na tayo sa kanila. Let's call it a day.

Sandro: Yeah okay. Let's go.

We were in the car and I rest my head on the seat. I saw on the corner of my eye that she's trying to book a room in one of the resorts here. Shit! She has nowhere to go.

Sandro: Sam.

Sam: hmm?

She answered without looking at me.

Sandro: Just stay at my house. I have an extra room.

I know she was surprised with what I said and she looked at me.

Sam: Ahmm. No hindi na, I'm good. I took care of it.

Sandro: I insist.

Sam: Sands. Please.

Sandro: Tell me what do I need to do para pumayag ka? Does my mom tell you na layuan ako?

Sam: What? Where did that come from? Tita Liza will never do that.

Sandro: Then bakit ka ganyan sakin? Why do you always refuse me?

Sam: Sandro, please calm down. Nakakahiya, naririnig tayo ni kuya driver. Please don't jump to conclusions.

Sandro: Bakit mo ko iniiwasan?

Sam: Fine. Sasama ako sayo.

Sandro: You didn't answer my question.

Sam: Pumayag na ako sumama sayo, please. Sandro.

Her voice softens and she's really trying to please me.

Sandro: I'm sorry.

Sam: Apology accepted. Free your mind.

What happen to her? She suddenly softens, parang kanina lang she is refusing me.

Sandro: Do you feel sick?

Sam: Hmmm, no. Maybe I'm just tired.

Sandro: I'm sorry. Take a rest, malayo pa tayo.

Finally, she listens to me and she closes her eyes.

Sandro: Love wake up. Andito na tayo.