Day 6

SANDRO's POV

It's 4am and I was already in the market buying fresh seafood. Damn! I really woke up this early just for this. Now I have had colds since Samantha let me sleep on the sofa last night. Hindi rin ako nakatulog ng maayos kakaisip kung ano ba ang nagawa kong mali.

I took a deep breath. I need to make bawi and apologize to her for whatever reason. After buying the things I needed, I prepared her meal for breakfast. Good thing that I know how to cook.

I get the key to our bedroom and unlock the door. I slowly entered the room and saw my wife peacefully sleeping. I sat beside the bed, fixed her sheet and tucked her hair.

I'm sleepy just because I didn't get enough sleep last night. I feel like taking a nap. I didn't notice that I fell asleep beside her.

I feel someone poking and pinching my cheeks. I slowly opened my eyes and saw my wife smiling in front of me. I quickly grabbed her and cuddled her in bed. I'm still sleepy. Damn I miss her.

Sam: Who says you can hug me?

She bluntly asked me. I stare at her and sniffed.

Sam: W-what happen to you? Are you sick?

Sandro: Yes, Love.

Sam: Is that because you sleep on the sofa?

Sandro: Uhm-hmm. I actually didn't get enough sleep.

Sam: R-really?

Sandro: Yes.

I looked at her with my puppy eyes and sniffed. Please! Make it work!

Sam: Awww! My poor Sandro. I'm sorry! I promise it won't happen again.

Sandro: Can you hug me please? I'm cold.

Sam: Alright. Here.

Yes! It worked! Now she's tightly hugging me.

Sandro: Love, I made you some breakfast.

Sam: Really?! What's for our meal?

Sandro: All the seafood that you want.

Now she's smiling.

Sandro: I actually woke up at 4am and went to the market just to buy all the fresh seafood they have. Especially crabs and shrimps.

Sam: Y-you do?

Sandro: Yes.

Sam: Uhmm. Can we eat now? I'm hungry.

Sandro: Of course, Love. Let's go.

I help her wear her robe then she held my hand. She intently look at my face and starts to shower me with kisses.

Sam: I love you, Sandro. I'm sorry for letting you sleep at the living room.

She caresses my hair and gave me a final kiss on my lips.

Sandro: That's fine. Please don't ever do that again because I'm missing you so much.

Sam: Yes, promise.

Maybe she felt guilty. Nasobrahan ata ako sa acting ko. So I prepared the table for her and I can feel her stares.

Sam: Can you peel those shrimps for me?

Sandro: Sure, Love.

I wonder where her cream cheese is. Good thing she doesn't have it with her. As we were eating, I help her peel the crabs and shrimps.