Day 2

SANDRO's POV

It's our second day in El Nido and we are enjoying our vacation so far. We just got married earlier this morning. It was a surprise wedding since Samantha doesn't have any single idea about this.

Maybe everything happens so fast. She came back in my life after 2 years, she graduated college and became my secretary for real. I was actually planning to propose once she became a CPA but everything has changed when De la Vega came.

She may not forget the trauma that she experienced but I will make sure that Samantha will focus on the positive things in her life.

This was actually a quick escape from reality because of the bad things that happened to her. Once we get back we have to face De la Vega on court.

I was on this thought when Samantha spoke.

Sam: Love.

Sandro: Hmm?

Sam: Bakit tulala ka? Anong nasa isip mo?

Sandro: Nothing.

Sam: Baka trabaho na naman yan?

Sandro: No. It's just that I can't believe that I am married to a beautiful girl in front of me.

Sam: Nagsisisi ka na ba?

Sandro: Nope, why would I? Pinangarap kitang pakasalan 2 years ago and it actually happens.

Sam: Psh! Tama na, oo na kinikilig na ko.

Sandro: I know, you're blushing.

Sam: Dahil lang sa wine 'to. Feeling ko nga lasing na ko. Nakakailang beer ka na?

Sandro: I don't know, I lost count. Mas nalalasing ako sayo.

Sam: What the f-

I quickly cover her mouth. Yeah, I think she's tipsy na.

Sam: asdfghjkl!!!!!

Sandro: Shhhh... Enough with this wine.

She force to removed my hand from her mouth.

Sam: I hate you!

Sandro: I don't care, I'm sure you'll gonna love me later.

Now she's pouting like a child. She stood up and went to the fridge.

Sandro: What are you looking for?

Sam: I want something sweet.

I saw her get a pint of vanilla ice cream. But instead of going back to her seat, nilagpasan nya ko.

Sandro: Where are you going this time?!

Sam: Sa sofa. Nangangalay na ko.

She walks away and I'm staring at her smooth legs. She's actually not wearing anything under that shirt. Damn this feeling! Thinking what's under that shirt is turning me on. Argghhh! Sandro! Calm yourself! Calm that stupid thing under your shorts too!

I take another sip of my beer and went to the sofa where Samantha is. I saw her eating her ice cream and there's something on the side of her mouth.

I took a deep breath. Fck this! Napahilamos na lang ako ng palad sa mukha ko. I feel hard just by looking at her eating that stupid ice cream.

Sam: What's wrong?

She innocently asked and I just chuckled.

Sandro: N-nothing.

Sam: Are you drunk already?

Sandro: Hmm... Maybe?

I sat beside her and I started kissing her forehead. She slowly took the spoon out of her mouth and stares at me. Damn it Samantha!