Ch. 8 Tease (full smutt)

Your chest heats hearing Jimin call you beautiful.

His fingers wrap over your wrists gently, pulling your arms away from your body.

"You don't have to cover up with me.." He takes your hands up behind his head, letting you clasp them together around his neck before wrapping his hands around your waist, pulling your body into his suavely. "Don't start acting innocent now."

You whimper and smash your lips into his. Jimin groans and swipes his tongue along your bottom lip asking for access that you give him readily. Your tongues slide together lewdly, and it only makes you want to go further.

Gradually you raise your right leg up Jimin's side, trying to hook it around his waist, but Jimin just smirks against your lips, pushing your leg back down towards the floor.

"Aren't we eager, baby? Come here." He lets go of your waist and moves down to the floor, sitting cross-legged, patting his lap for you to have a seat.

Biting your lip you get back on your knees, straddling his lap. Immediately, Jimin's hands grasp your hips, pulling you down to guide you to grind your covered core against his cock.

Even through the soft lace you can feel the friction from your bodies moving together. You grip Jimin's shoulders at first but as you start to move more, you let your hands roam his bare chest, and over his tattooed ribs.

His skin is so soft and tantalizing, you can't help but obey the thoughts at the forefront of your mind.

Leaning in, you part your lips slightly and brush against his collarbone before pressing your lips to the soft skin.

At first your kisses are light and peppered on his chest, but as you continue, Jimin grabs your ass roughly, digging his fingers into the plush flesh, pulling you down harder on himself. The more Jimin paws at you and groans in your ear, the more you feel drawn to nipping and sucking at his neck and collarbone.

When you finally settle on one spot on his beautiful neck you suck on it a bit harder hoping to suck a rosy hickey on his blemishless skin.

Jimin growls and wraps his arms around your waist, and in a flash you're on your back, staring up into half lidded seductive eyes.

"What do you think you're doing baby?" He hums licking his lips, making them slick and shiny.

"N-nothing" you struggle to speak with how turned on you are.

"Do you want people, or your brother, to see me with a hickey? We're already on thin ice with Taehyung knowing."

You know he's right but right now there's only one thing on your mind, and it's between your legs right now. Wrapping your legs up around Jimin's slim waist you pull his hips tighter against yours making him groan and his eyebrows furrow.

"I don't care," you pur, dragging your hands up into his hair. " Let them find out, just fuck me- please."

"Shit."

Eyeing you one last time Jimin drops down, kissing your bare chest, and over the swells of your breasts, sucking each of your nipples into points before lapping his tongue over them making you squirm underneath him.

Slowly he moves down your sternum to your stomach, finally to the waistband of your panties.

You take in a sharp breath as Jimin runs his fingers over the elastic of your thong, and Jimin looks up at you through his messy flop of bangs.

"-please." You mouth, with barely a whisper breaking through your anticipation. "-Jimin-"

He smirks and curls his fingers over the tops of your panties, sliding them down your legs and tossing them across the room to lie forgotten, with your dress.