Ch. 12 I Want You (smut)

In a blur, Jimin practically screeches to a stop outside of your dorm, and you fumble to key yourself into the building and you race to get to your room. Your fingers struggle with the small metal key, as you hasten to unlock your door.

You've done it like a million times, but it's hard to focus when you know you're about to get dicked down by the man standing behind you. Especially when his hands are groping your ass and thighs, and pushing your hair to one shoulder to kiss the back of your neck.

Finally you get the key into the lock and open your door. Rushing in you throw off your outer layers as quickly as you can, while Jimin does the same. As soon as your coats hit the floor, you clash together, with your arms around Jimin's neck, his arms around your waist and your lips moving together in sync like you haven't missed a second.

Jimin walks you backwards towards your bed, tugging at your crop top and pulling it up and off over your head. Your kiss breaks and you take the chance to pull off his sweater and tug at the waistband of his joggers.

Quickly Jimin rips off his pants and boxers, letting his cock free from its cage. Pushing you back on the bed roughly, Jimin undoes your jeans deftly, stripping them down your legs.

He crawls onto the bed hovering over you, and you lick your lips finally getting a moment to take in Jimin, in all his glory.

But your heated pace loses no speed. Jimin smirks and forces your knees open, settling between your legs quickly to smash his lips into yours.

One hand on the back of your head and the other pulling your panties out of the way to push his fingers into you quickly.

You moan with surprise as he fingers you, plunging them into you over and over until your head tips away from his lips in bliss, letting your moans and whimpers fill the room.

"J-jimin-" You cry for him, as his lips attach to your neck just below your jaw, biting and nipping roughly, surely leaving a mark. "People will s-see."

"Mm, I don't care, I just want you." He growls grazing his teeth against the sensitive mark he just made, making you shudder. "I want you to be mine."

"Oh god, I'm yours," You breathe, clawing at his back. You're rather enjoying his fingers inside of you, but you're rather hoping he has a condom somewhere in those pants he forgot about so you can move on to the main event.

He's hard, and you are extremely wet and ready, but he already knows that purely from his fingers deep in your cunt.

"I need you. Do you have protection?"

"Fuck, yes, I do." Quickly he pulls his fingers out and scrambles off the bed rooting through his pants. "I've had some since we fucked in the dance room."

"You're always prepared aren't you?" You raise a teasing eyebrow. "You really thought you were gonna get some after dinner huh?"

Jimin chuckles under his breath standing up to his full height, tearing open the condom wrap, and rolling on the rubber down the length of his cock with ease.

"Well with a slut like you? Absolutely." He smirks evilly and climbs back in the bed, stroking himself and sticking out his tongue lewdly. "And judging by how wet you are, I think you've really missed me."

"Well whose fault is it that we haven't had sex again until now." Talking back after so long feels so good. You forgot how much you enjoyed seeing the devilish fire spark behind Jimin's eyes when you fought with him.

"Mmh you, are such a brat." Jimin smacks the inside of your thigh sharply the way his moan mixes with a sadistic laugh makes you weak. "Now be a good girl and get on those hands and knees for me. I'd really like to get a grip on those hips again."