Ch. 9 Getting Serious

"Thank you...." You sigh, relaxing into the warmth of Jimin's body as his arms tighten around you.

"For what honey?" He asks, his breathing finally calmed, and brushing over your skin softly.

"For....for being my first..."

"Oh, baby," Jimin sits up, propping on his elbow, and gently pulling your shoulder, prompting you to turn over and look at him. He looks down at you with a soft glow about him, which may be one of the overhead lights in the dance studio, but you rather like to believe that it's his natural angelic glow. "Of course. It really means a lot to me that you would be so vulnerable with me. I'm sorry it didn't happen somewhere nicer."

You laugh weakly glancing around the dance room, catching a glance of your forms in the mirrored walls. Too bad you're not an art major, this would make quite the scandalous photo series.

"It was perfect. As you said, I was the one who walked all the way here." Jimin laughs and strokes a hand along the side of your face.

He stares at you for a few moments with his halo of light highlighting his messy hair. His eyes are soft and full of affection, almost a complete 180 from how intense his face had become whilst in the throws of passion.

"Well then, thank you for walking aaaallll the way here to get some dick." Rolls his eyes exaggeratedly running a hand down your side to tickle your ribs.

"Ah! Ahahaha Jimin- please-" You scramble out of his arms and dash over to your puddle of clothes, pinning the crumpled dress to your chest.

Jimin smiles at you widely, striding over to you with a rather suave sway. His gaze is so heavy and lusting, it makes your cheeks heat again and you have to look away to avoid getting even more flustered by the attractive man.

He reaches you and pulls you against his chest with his hands on your butt. Jimin presses his plush lips into your temple, and you lean into the kiss, savoring the sweet intimate touch.

Warm breath grazes over your forehead and cheek as he sighs out, and it sends chills down your spine.

You never thought you would ever be this close to Jimin. Never as an adult would you have imagined sleeping with him, and certainly never as a child would you have ever considered even holding his hand. Oh how the times have changed.

"Can I take you to dinner tomorrow?" His question hums against your skin.

"What is tomorrow? Sunday? I don't see why not.. You don't have anything going on tomorrow?" You ask, assuming he would have had something scheduled that would have prevented you from seeing him, he always does.

"Well.. yea, I am meant to practice... especially since we took up a lot of my practice time tonight, but I have plenty of time before the showcase. I want to spend more time with you and not just while we're sniping at each other around your brother. As much fun as that is."

You sniff a laugh and peck his lips.

"I'd love to go to dinner."

"You're seeing him twice in a row? And he's skipping practice to take you to such a fancy place." Hana scrunches her nose, puzzling at you getting dolled up again. "You must be getting kinda serious huh?"

"You think so?" Raising an eyebrow, you consider the circumstances. Getting serious? You hadn't really thought about it that way, seeing him twice in one week is just a treat of sorts.

You would like to be a bit more serious... you haven't exactly said you love each other yet and you have been seeing each other for some time now.... Perhaps tonight...if the timing is right.