Introduction (3)

Hi people!

I am whatever you call me, sorry that I haven't written the chapters yet, I am still making sure that the storyline is not outrageous, I hope that the story is easy for you guys to understand.

A bit of spoilers here:

If you guys don't have any clue of the story, it is about Tanjirou, he was living from the Sengoku era till the Taisho era, well in the Sengoku era he was using his original name, Yorimichi, as you see he is the son of Yoriichi and the others.

What is he?

This is probably one of the questions you all have in your head now, if he is not a demon, how can he live for so long. Well, relax he is not a demon, wait, maybe one, half it should be, okay back to the topic, he is not a human from the start, his a god, child of gods to be exact, he was born from an egg, a big one not a chicken egg, the size is about an arm length.

Why is he here?

 Okay, another question you may ask me, all I can say is cause of an incident that happens in the heaven, another reason is because the author says so, there would be a part that he went on rampage and kill the leader of the gods, why so, cause the leader of gods is a bad guy, that's all you need to know okay?

Why is he on rampage?

He is on rampage because...too much spoilers, that's all for now.

I am seriously sorry if the story is too crazy, it's all just my imaginations, I just thought it would be fun to share it out, and for the ships, gay ships are allowed, lemons are also allowed, you can comment if you want lemons.

Rules for the gay ships, pls no cringey ones, no Giyutan(I actually ship them before, I would make another book for this ship if you guys want), no Sanegiyuu I don't understand this ship, no Shinomitsu also, why just why, why ship them they are besties not couple, I'm so so so sorry to the people who ship them, I just can't ship them, no Muitan also, pls just why, my poor innocent baby, they are still kids, no Uzuzen in this story, and why tho, that man have three wives.

Okay now for the ones I'm okay with, Genmui(I would try to make some fluff in between them), Inoaoi(I would also make some fluff in between them), Tankana they are canon and plus there are not much stories of this ship, so for the people who ship them, you can read this story, it will fluff up your morning, Giyushino fanon, people call them bickering couple, I will do this one, they have a child, Sanekana also, they have a child also, sorry but Kanae is going to die in this story, Zennezu maybe, Obamitsu definitely, I'll make it a happy ending, people who ship them you guys don't have to cry, i will assure you.

And who are those gods, they are actually demon slayers, when demon slayers die, their souls would stay in heaven and turn into a god by their ranks, demon slayers who are once a Hashira would get a higher position among the gods, don't worry the generations of the Ubayashiki's are also so gods, it is different from normal people, when humans die, their souls goes to heaven and they wait for their turn to reincarnate to the world again, for demons who die they would be divided into to groups, one is the good demons and the other one is bad demons, good demons are the ones who have no other choice and turned into demons, they either are force to be demon or they turn into demons to continue living, in order to reincarnate they hearts still have to be pure even after turning into a demon, very few ones are good demons, for the bad demons their hearts turned evil after turning to a demon, its either they are evil from the start and wanted power or they were turned into the demon and slowly enjoying killing humans, they would be sent to hell by the king of the dead, after going through hell they then reincarnate, not all demon slayers turned into gods, some didn't turn into a god as they still have people they care for in the human realm and wanted to go watch over them, some adhere to a certain human, then they would turn into their spirit guardians.

Spirit guardians are dead demon slayers that didn't want to turn into a god, they would be a spirit instead and continue living in the human realm, when they choose a human to be their master they would turn into that human's spirit guardian and protect them while teaching them the breathing styles they should learn and making them turn into a demon slayer, but the human have to agree on this first.

Since there is good spirits there must also be evil spirits, when a evil spirit is killed they would be completely extinguish in the world, means they would not be taken to the hell again, they would not reincarnate also, the evil spirits are actually dead humans that escaped from reincarnation, they would go to the human realm to hunt for some people, probably humans that owe them something before they die, or humans that kill them, because of those thoughts and the way they did not want to let go of the problems they had in the human realm, they would slowly turn into an evil spirit. 

There would be a part in the story that Sabito wanted to be a spirit guardian and Tanjirou telling him about the consequences of turning into a spirit guardian. Tanjirou actually went to the army before a few times to be exact, cause there were wars happening in between the Edo era to the Taisho era. He actually met Tengen's older brother, Tenga 天牙(means 'heaven' 'fang'), in the army and they were partners and they killed a lot of enemies. (There was another war in the Taisho era)

Don't worry if it is too confusing the spirits have nothing to do with the demon slayers, they are all settled by the gods, so spirits would not appear usually in the story, the story is about Tanjirou not spirits.

Thank you for the readers who read my story, I really appreciate it, I hope you guys can comment on my work more often, so I can improve my work, I have actually edited the previous introductions, for people who did not read yet pls read it again, and pls do NOT use my work and my ideas without my permission, do not use my characters also.

I would try to update the story as soon as possible, thank you again for your support!