The child(1)

For people who doesn't like to read introductions, pls read it if not it will be too confusing.

Y/n: Times up! Let's start!

The child

'Hey kid! Your not suppose to be here, go back home.'

The kid was just standing there not moving.

'What's wrong with that kid?' Yorimichi said while walking towards the child.

Yorimichi pov:

'Oi! Go away!' This is annoying. It was a girl with a pony tail on the right side of her head, she had pink eyes and she wore a pink yukata.

'What's your name? Are you lost? This is not a place for kids, go back to your parents.'

Her eyes are blank, what's wrong with her, is she not going to go away.

Shinobu: Wait...is that Kanao?!

Aoi: Kanao?!

Shinobu: You met him before?

Kanao: *nods her head*

Sanemi: Huh? How did you even got there?

Uzui: I some how is worried for that kid.

Mitsuri: Did you throw things at her?

Yorimichi: No...I think I didn't....right?

Kanao: You didn't, but you did something worst than that.

Yorimichi: ...I have no idea.

Shinobu: Ne Yuuji-kun~ Mind explaining what you did?

Shinobu said smiling while taking out her sword.

Giyuu: Kocho calm down!

Aoi: Shinobu-sama I'm sure he won't hurt Kanao, so pls calm down.

Giyuu: Yes, she's right pls keep the sword.

'I'll go back, you can stand here if you want, wait for your parents to bring you back.'

It's probably going to snow later, I'll just go and sleep.

Sanemi: Is this how you take care of a child?

Yorimichi: Then what should I do? As you can see she's not answering.

Urokodaki: You should atleast bring her into the house, Yuuji.

Yorimichi: mhm...

Two hours later

Yorimichi's pov:

'*yawn* I guess it's seven alr....hm? It's snowing, guess I should get back to sleep.'

I feel like I forgot something.

Aoi: Kanao pls don't tell me your still there.

Oh I forgot, did the kid went back home? I guess I should go check, tho she may be home alr, but I'll check in case.

I went out to the front yard, and didn't see anything. 'I guess I'm right, someone brought her back, I'm just thinking too much.' As I walk back, I saw something standing in the snow.

Hm? Whats that? As I go closer the something, you can say someone. 'A person? Oi! Go home! It's snowing!' The person is not moving. 'Hey...you should go.........back...' It was the child standing there, what is wrong with her. 'Hey what's wrong with-' She's freezing, I think I should bring her inside.

I carried her in the house and settled down, I wrapped her up in a blanket and she was shivering. 'I'll go get a coat for you, wait here.' She was sitting in the futon not saying anything. '*sigh* What did I do to get this trouble.' 

All: ...

Shinobu: Kanao, is this why you went home late that day?

Kanao: Yes.

Yorimichi: Oh, so thats what happened.

Aoi: Why are you standing there? You should have went home.

Kanao: I got lost, it was quite far from the butterfly mansion, I was trying to ask for help.

Zenitsu: ...so its his fault.

Yorimichi: Why is it my fault?

Uzui: She was asking for help, and you didn't help her.

Yorimichi: Excuse me? Did she ask?

Giyuu: She didn't ask but she was over there, you should have helped.

Sanemi: For once I agree with Tomioka, you should have helped, she's a kid, you were bugging into things when your with us, so why didn't you help her.

Yorimichi: I...I was just acting...

All: huh?

Kyojuro: Yuuji my boy, you have to explain yourself today, what do you mean by acting?

Obanai: So all those time you spent with us was actually fake, you were just acting friendly and kind.

Shinobu: Well, I'm sure he have his own reason to do so.

Mitsuri: I agree with Shinobu-chan, I'm sure Yuuji is a kind person, he won't harm us.

Obanai: Mitsuri I'm sorry I can't agree with you today, there's a lot of mysteries in him, he was a brat just now and he suddenly turned into a adult, he said he was acting, am I right?

Mitsuri: Yes your right but-

Giyuu: What are you...I'm sorry but I have to ask, we have to suspect you for our safety, to my knowledge, only demons could do that.

Zenitsu: Wait! I'm sure his not a demon!

Obanai: Prove.

Zenitsu: Demons heart beat is different from humans, I can hear the difference, so I'm sure his not a demon!

Inosuke: Monjiro is different, he probably have special skills to do so.

Gyomei: But he will have to explain himself, about what he said just now.

Urokodaki: He is a kind boy, I know him, he probably have his own reasons to do so.

Senjuro: Y-yes, he helped me in my breathing technique.

Uzui: But do you know his reasons, is his intention evil or good?

Muichiro: Why don't all of you stop talking first and let him explain.

Sanemi: Okay, pls explain yourself.

Yorimichi: *sigh* I...have no reason to do so, the moment that I turned into Tanjirou, I will have to act like Tanjirou, when I am Yorimichi, I will have to act like Yorimichi.

Obanai: So what are you saying? Are you Yorimichi or Tanjirou?

Yorimichi: They are all me, I am both Yorimichi and Tanjirou. 

Sanemi: Okay, then the final qns, what are you? Your not a demon, we know that, but you can change your appearance, thats not what a human can do.

Yorimichi: I-

Y/n: Stop! Why don't we watch a film about his backstory?

Kagaya: It would be great, that would give all the ans to the qns they asked.

I will be continuing the story after the backstory of Yorimichi, since some people may be confuse while reading the story, so I thought that this may help. Thanks again for all your support, thank you very much!