Reaction (1)

The hashiras and the kamaboko squad were transported to a theatre.

Sanemi: Where the f*ck are we!

Kagaya: Pls calm down Sanemi.

Y/n: Hi everyone!

Sanemi: Who are you!

Uzui: Where are you! 

Y/n: Pls don't be afraid, I am y/n, all of you are here to react to something or rather someone.

Kyojurou: I don't think we have time for this, we are planning for war

Y/n: You do not have to worry about the war, this is just a mind scape, the time of the outside world is stopped, all of you here is reacting about the histories of the demon slayer corps, the king of deads told me to let all of you watch this, it may contain the future.

Sanemi: Lies! There is no such thing as king of deads!

Tanjirou(Yorimichi): Excuse me, did you just say the king of deads?

Y/n: Yes, I'm sure you should understand the situation now, Yorimichi-sama.

Hashiras: Huh?

Sanemi: What do you mean by Yorimichi!

Shinobu: Y/n I'm sure you mistaken tanjirou for someone else.

Kagaya: Children pls be quiet, I'm sure everything would be explained later on.

Kagaya: Yuuji, I guess they would know about the secret we've been hiding for centuries.

Tanjirou(Yorimichi): *nods* It's also time for them to know.

Zenitsu: What are you talking about Tanjirou 

Inosuke: Monjirou! What are you talking about, who is that Yurimochi guy!

Tanjirou(Yorimichi): I'm sure it would be said later on.

Hashiras: *curious* some shock, cause Tanjirou isn't smiling like usual he was talking with a stoic face 

Y/n: I think we should start now, let's get to our seats.

Screen 

1st row: Aoi Inosuke Tanjirou Kanao nezuko zenitsu Genya Muichiro

2nd row: Kyojurou Mitsuri Obanai Giyuu Shinobu Sanemi Gyomei 

3rd row: Kagaya and his family(seriously sry i forgot their names)

Y/n: Before we start, Yorimichi-sama do you want to change your appearance?

Tanjirou(Yorimichi): mhm...

Obanai: What do you mean by changing appearance?

Kyojuro: Kamado my boy, you seem to know what things is going on, please tell us why y/n is calling you Yorimichi. Kyojuro said frowning.

Tanjirou(Yorimichi): Its a long story, it would probably be explained later.

Tanjirou went out the theatre, and went to a room to change his clothes and stuff, he can change he appearance btw,cause his a god. He went back to the theatre with his knew appearance, he is in white hair( I think I said it before, his hair turn white when his body is very weak and his demon slayer mark will disappear for the time being only, his hair and demon slayer mark would come back to normal when his body turns better), he is wearing a white yukata with a white pants samurai always wear, just like the ones michikatsu wears just that it is white, and finally a red haori.