Reaction (4)

Y/n: Its break time, there is washroom at the back of the theatre.

Shinobu: I'll use the washroom.

Shinobu said while standing up and walking to the door.

Giyuu stood up and went to the washroom after her.

Uzui: Tomioka where are you going?

Giyuu: To the washroom.

Uzui: huh?

Obanai: There's something going on with them.

Mitsuri: 'Shinobu-chan looks a bit sad just now, I think I should go check on her.'

Mitsuri: I'll be going to the washroom also.

Yorimichi: Sit down.

Zenitsu: Tanjirou?!

Yorimichi: She will be fine.

Mitsuri: Ah- Alright.

Obanai: Hey brat! How dare you order Mitsuri! Who do you think you are?!

Sanemi: He's right give those two their own space.

Obanai: Shinazugawa-

Yorimichi: Can you keep quiet.

Obanai: Huh?!

Yorimichi: I said shut up.

Kyojurou: Young Kamado I think its enough!

Uzui: That is not flamboyant of you!

Yorimichi: How annoying....just like your ancestors.

Inosuke: Monjiro-

Zenitsu: Tanjirou I think you should stop...

Yorimichi: Stop calling me by that name!

Yorimichi glared at Zenitsu, his eyes starts to glow bright red, his aura started to fill up the whole room.

Zenitsu: Ugh- I c-can't b-bre-ath

Kagaya: Yuuji!

Yorimichi looked at Kagaya, his aura start to disappear, and his eyes stop glowing.

Yorimichi: Tch-

Y/n: Ummm....Yorimichi-sama why don't you go to the control room with me, its better than losing control over here...

Yorimichi: Maybe later...

In the washroom 

Giyuu: Kocho- I- 

Shinobu: Tomioka-san why are you stuttering?

Giyuu: The child is yours right?

Shinobu: huh? W-what are you saying? The child doesn't even look like me!

Giyuu: His eyes were like yours, his eye color is blue with purple! I saw that!

Shinobu: And?! What are you trying to say now! So what if the child is mine! What does it have to do with you!

Tears welled up in her eyes when she thought of all the things she have to go through on her own, she was having a hard time taking care of Giichi while taking care of the butterfly mansion, in order to hide the child she had to send him away to Yorimichi. She could have told Tomioka about the child but it would be a hard decision, rumors would be spread and his reputation would be tarnished. 

What would people think of him for making a 15 year old pregnant, even though in that era there are people married at the age of 14 but it will still affect him, they are still a member of the corps. She thought about all the things that might happen and decided not to tell him, she told Kagaya about it and Kagaya allowed her to do what she want but she would have to return to the corps after giving birth to the child. Kagaya told everyone that she was going for a mission that would take months to finish, so she would not comeback for a long time, this was for others not the get suspicious about her disappearing.