Fall of the first lord (1)

Y/n: End of break! Let's continue.

Heaven in the lord's mansion

'What do you have to say?'

He look up to destroy, who is standing opposite of his desk.

'Let me show you the plan I have written in the paper. ' He was taking something out of his sleeve while leaning forward to the lord.

'This is my plan.' He said with a smirk, while stabbing something into the lords abdomen.

'Huh?...'

Sanemi: I f*cking knew it!

Mitsuri: *gasp*

Obanai: That man is dumb enough to not react.

Kagaya: Iguro.

Obanai: Sry.

Yuuji: So that was what happened....

Kanao: I see...that is also the reason for all these things to happen...

Aoi: What happened?

Kanao: Long story.

The lord's pov

What happened?

I am feeling pain in my abdomen, it...was a blade. Everything was so sudden...I didn't have time to react. 

Why? Why did he do that? This is not real right?

Why did he attack me? What's wrong with me...why didn't I react...I trust him too much, Despair was right, I shouldn't put too much trust in everyone...

Zenitsu: He was right. You shouldn't trust someone so much.

Kanao: The lord is too pure hearted.

Kyojuro: I agree with young tsuyuri, although having a pure heart is a good thing, but you still shouldn't trust someone that much.

Shinobu: I am wondering what relationship they have for him to trust him so much.

He pulled out the blade from my abdomen, 'I couldn't believe that you are so easy to be tricked hehehe, how naive of you trusting all your subordinates.' He looked at me with a evil grin.

He's right...how naive am I...to believe that each and every of them are righteous...

Obanai: He is naive. 

Jigoro: He sounded like he have never seen evil, its like...

Urokodaki: Its like in his world everything is good, there is no such thing as evil.

Shinjuro: That probably explains the why he trusted everyone so badly.

Kagaya: Just like a innocent child.

Yuuji: 'They're right...so naive and innocent.'

I hold my wound and put pressure to it to stop the blood. Why would he do that? What for?

'Why would you do this? What is this for?!' I said gritting my teeth, blood was dripping out of my mouth. When asking him I was casting a spell to heal up my wounds, I was hoping that he will apologise and things would go back to original.

Sanemi: Stupid! Can't he tell? Nothing can change him already!

Genya: Aniki...maybe there's a chance for him to turn good.

Muichiro: Your brother is right, the moment he became evil, there is no way he can change, he would only become more evil and greedier.

Obanai: He's right. When a person is not satisfied of what he have, he would become even greedier and do anything to get even more, without thinking of the consequences.