A different day

Y/n: Before we start, let me add a few people in here.

Yuuki: hm? Where am I?

Yuuri: Nii-san- where were you?

Y/n: Konnichiwa Shimizus. Your here to react to something.

Yuuki: Is this really necessary, I still have things to do, the kids are alone at home.

Yuuri: Yeah.

Y/n: No worries, I'll send them here also.

Kanna: Nii-chan where were you?

Kanna can be seen panicking, she was comforting Giichi while finding her brothers.

Giichi: *sob* *sob*

Y/n: Please go to your assigned seats.

Screen

1st row: Aoi Inosuke Yorimichi Kanao Nezuko Zenitsu Genya Muichiro

2nd row: Kyojuro Mitsuri Obanai Giyuu Shinobu Sanemi Yuuki Yuuri Gyomei

3rd row: Kagaya and his family

4th row: Shinjuro Senjuro Urokodaki Jigoro 

(Let's skip that part)

Giichi: *sob* *sob*

Kanna: *panicking*

Sanemi: Hey kid come here.

Kanna didn't dare to go there, since their parents tried very hard to hide their existance, she didn't want to give them trouble, she look towards Yorimichi. Yorimichi saw her and knew what she was thinking.

Yorimichi: It's alright.

Hearing that Kanna grab Giichi's hand while walking towards her father, while Giichi is still there sobbing.

Kanna: tou-san...*she whispered*

Sanemi carried Kanna and let her sit on his lap.

Shinobu: Here, don't cry...

Shinobu carried Giichi and let him sit on her lap while Giichi was hugging her and crying.

Giichi: kaa-san...*whispered*

Shinobu: Its alright now.

Shinobu said while patting his back, comforting him.

Mitsuri: Kawaii...

Y/n: Let's start now.

A different day

'Hideyoshi-san...hahaha...' Yorimichi was to be seen lying on the floor, books and papers are all around the floor, bottles of sake could also be seen around the floor. Yorimichi took a bottle of sake and found it empty, he threw the bottle away weakly. He was in a red kimono and a white haori, he skin was pale and he looked skinny, he is in white long hair and looked very weak. 

'Yuuji, you should stop drinking already.' Kagaya said. A kakushi could be seen beside him. 'Hm?' Yorimichi stumbled up and walk towards him wobbly, he hugged Kagaya and started giggling. 'hehe...Hideyoshi-san you look different today...' After saying that Yorimichi slept in his arms. 'Pls bring him to his bed.' 'H-hai Oyakata-sama' The kakushi that have been serving Yorimichi carried him to his futon and laid him down. 

Shinobu: Are you drinking?

Uzui: Nvr knew someone like him could drink.

Zenitsu: How can he even drink that much?

Inosuke: Does it taste good?

Aoi: No, you shouldn't drink, it taste worst than medicine.

Inosuke: I'm not gonna drink it.