Chapter 30

Hey yall! I am so so sorry its taken me this long. I was planning on writing all summer long and uploading but a few days before my birthday I went to the hospital. turns out I had a liver tumor that was killing me so on my 21st birthday I had to have my liver removed lol imagine that.

Then I was having siezurse and blackouts and ended up in a car accident.

and then my best friend (at the time we are no longer friend) who was staying with me and was supposed to be helping me during recovery used and lied to me and stole a bunch of my money. so yea, wasnt a good summer lol.

anyways heres chapter 30

Tyler's POV:

Spending time with her is amazing. I feel lighter, like I can breathe for the first time in my life. Even doing simple things seems easier because I know she is here with me. She said she won't leave. but the little voice in the back of my head tells me she is lying. She will leave, everyone has left me, I am unwanted and unloved. Not her though, I don't know how in the world this girl is so bright and lovely all the time, even with the horrible tragedies of her life. When we are done with the dishes, I check my phone to see three missed calls from Catherine. I want to smash my phone into pieces but then I would have to explain that to Spencer and I did not even want to get into that right now. Maybe eventually but not tonight. I also see a text from Mac that says: I'm coming over. I text back "No the fuck you are not." To which he reads and then types back "To late."

Fuck man he is already here. I don't mind Mac coming over it's the fact that Spencer is still here, and Mac can be... well, he can be a lot and I don't want him to scare her off.

I open my mouth to say something to Spencer but before I can the elevator opens and there is Mac, "Hey fucker! Oh woah- what's up?"

Poor Spencer is stuck like a deer in headlights with her eyes all wide just standing in the middle of the room.

She looked at me confused and she started fidgeting, I know she is confused and nervous.

"I told you not to come." I say low and stern to Mac.

We are staring each other down as he walks in, both having a silent conversation with each other.

'DUDE!'

"Dude.'

'Why didn't you tell me!?'

'Tell you what?'

He gives me a look 'well I thought she wanted nothing to do with you.'

I narrow my eyes 'well not anymore.'

'clearly'

'what's that supposed to mean?'

'Man come on. I know I'm the only person who is ever allowed here'

Just as I'm about to say something Spencer jumps in, "Is anyone going to say anything? Or am I supposed to leave?"

I turn to tell her no but Mac rushes over to her, "Nonsense! I was just surprised. Tyler doesn't let people in, so I am used to it being the two of us. We usually play call of duty and hang out. But I see you have been 'hanging out; too."

There is a slight innuendo at the end there that makes me angry, and I can tell she is embarrassed by her cheeks turning red, but she just smiles and laughs.

"I see why Tyler keeps you around!" she says with a smile on her face joking with my best friend.

He laughs along with her, and they seem to have some moment. What the fuck is happening right now?

"What games do you guys usually play?" She asks.

"Mostly GTA and Call of Duty but sometimes Halo."

"I Love Halo!!" She says excited, "I'm not that good though. I just like shooting, and the music is cool."