Chapter 24

Tyler's Pov:Tyler's Pov:

This whole day had been bizarre. Well, the last couple weeks have been fucking bizarre. All cuz of her. But I simply can't help it, I don't know why but I can't seem to stay away from her. Seeing her at the restaurant was accidental, but man am I glad it happened. I want to know her, and it felt so good hearing her open up to me. Just thinking about what she's been through makes my blood boil. How dare anyone touch her?? How dare they make her feel awful? Spencer is an angel, heaven on Earth and she deserves the best. That's not me, but fuck it, I can't seem to stay away. She intrigues me, and her saying how I don't know her fueled my need to know her more. And damn, was seeing her in that dress absolute torture. She seems to know everyone here. And of course, she knows fucking Chad. Seeing her interact with others is weird, and different. She's different, putting up walls and not being herself. Doesn't anyone else see that? Getting up she snaps her head to me.

God, she looks gorgeous.

"Lets dance." Moron.

She starts thinking out loud without realizing it and I want to kiss her so bad. But I don't. instead I torture myself some more by watching her move. I feel her breath hitch when I go up to her and I smirk.

Suddenly she says, "You know you don't talk much."

"Yea I know. You're not the first to say that."

"Why?"

I shrug not knowing what to say. "Don't have a lot to say."

She furrows her eyebrows. "I don't think so."

I pause and take a step back.

Why would she say that? How does she know? I've always had so many thoughts and things I've always wanted to say but never could. How can she read me like that?

Snapping out of it I see her looking disappointed, so I give her a smile. Nice going asshole.

Suggesting going back to sit down I grab her hand not wanting her to get hurt, but of course she lets go and runs to her friend. For some reason I feel a hard pain in my chest.

She will leave. They all do.

Her friend then is saying how they gotta leave but I sure as shit not letting her drive drunk.

Me and her friend go back and forth then she snatches Spencer from me and drags her out.

"Dude the fuck was that?" Mac states

I shrug not giving him anything, truthfully, I don't even know myself.

"Aight dude let's play Xbox."

I smirk and we head back to my apartment. All the while I can't get her out of my head.

After some games Mac leaves and I'm alone in the dark.

Rolling up a joint I'm about to light when my phone rings. Looking over I see its her.

"Hello?" I say

A few seconds later I hear a soft "HI."

Damn she even sounds like an angel, "You okay?" I say.

"Uh... Yea I'm good"

She sounds so cute I will explode.

"That's good angel. What can I do For you, hm?"

"Well, I uh- I wanted to ask if you could pick me up please?"

It takes me a second to respond mainly because I can't seem to think, "That's it?" I slap my hand on my head. MORON.

"uh well I would also like to stay over your place again, if that's okay."