Chapter -1

News headline

KIM Company CEO Jennie and world best of the hot model Lisa caught at Star hotel .They may be Secret dating we caught it .(Reporter proudly said ).And show Jennie and Lisa photo.

Jennie pov ,

I tightly hold tv remote and then press close TV and throw tv remote control on the floor.What the fuck ?Why come out this news ? I angry talk my assistant .

Assistant - nervously said ,sir we can't close them mouth , because she is a hot model . Paparazzi always follow her .They are clear caught face sir and model Lisa .They are not stop about that.

Jennie- I don't know her about ,talk to me about her ,I angry sit down on my chair and serious face and listen .

Assistant - She is a manobal company only child and she has dating rumors a lot and everyone think she is play girl and date and break-up .

Jennie - What the heck? I don't like play girl,I deny that rumor what happen next ?

Assistant - sir ,you can't deny it .Her father is powerful person and rich.She has a lot of date but they aren't caught hotel at her .Sir and miss Lisa only caught at hotel room.

Jennie- Aish......I touch my hair and then I cover my face ,my two hand .I long sigh....

That night Star Hotel

Lisa pov

Today star hotel have runway show ,Show finished time is late so I check- in at Star hotel room number 600.i open the door and throw my body on the bed and sleep .

Jennie pov

My business partner held dinner party .I enjoying drinking and I am so dizzy and drunker now ,I call my assistant.He give me a room key ,I take an alone go that room .I open the room and oh... don't need to key ,I chuckle and throw my body on the bed and sleep.

Morning time

I feel heavy on my body .I see one of the beautiful girl hugging me,I never feel like someone is tightly hug that is insane .I slowly move her hand ,she seem too wake up .

Lisa - I slowly open the eyes . Unfamiliar face .Ah ....,I push her roughly why are you here ? Who are you ?I look down on my body ,relived ,my body has cloth.

Jennie- That question is I ask to you ,why are you here ? I coldly said her .

Lisa - That is my room .

Jennie- I see my key card .You see that is my room.

Lisa - ha ha ha ....your room number is 900,My room number 600.You come my room.

Jennie- Aish...she said right .I am only false come room ,but I act cool, why are not you close that door ? That is why ,I am false .

Lisa - What is this person,she is the only false ,she doesn't apologies to me and she is complain to me .You are only false ,I can lawsuit you ,you come to my room,do you know ?

Jennie- hey , how much are you want money ?I can give to you . Don't act like you can lawsuit me.Don't threatening me like that.I smirk and talk to her .

Lisa - I don't need your money .I will law suit to you .She have a beautiful face and bad mouth .I angry take my bag and about to go .

Jennie- I hold her hand ,how dare you talk to me like that,I am not finish word yet ,How much can I pay you ? just now you say, I will give you .

Lisa - she is so cross many line ,my one hand about to slap her face .

Jennie - I caught her hand , Don't you dare touch me.I serious look at her eyes .

Lisa - fuck you ,you think you only have pride ,I have a pride too ,I angrily look at her and say.

Jennie - I have never been treat like that someone rude to me.Every girls try to caught me .She swearing me ,I am anger and I see ,she bite her lip and angrily look at me .I hold her two hand now .

That time open the door , camera flash flash flash ...............

We are mess now ......😒

Please vote ,thanks for reading ,Love all .

Author -Jacknovel