Chapter -4

Jennie pov

     We are now two parents meeting at villa hotel indirect say we discuss about wedding.Me and Lisa all about spread in the world .I want to only  solve it but my parents are not accept and directly want to married Lisa with me .Now I never fall in love that girl ,I will be married soon .
I am  alone waiting  at vip room.open the door I see that girl .....Lisa come and sit infront of me ,she hair flip and smirk and look at me .I seriously look at her .Me and her eyes fighting each other.

Lisa - I wonder ,why are you accept our wedding ? I think you refuse .I smirk and talk to her .

Jennie- I cross my arm and I want to refuse ,but all of them believe   our about .my parents are want to married someone,so I full fill wish my parents.That why ,I accept it .I don't  accept ruin my reputation.

Lisa - how selfish ,is she? Talk about is cover  her reputation and her parents wish .
I won't accept our wedding .if you want married ,you only do .I annoy tone talk her .

Jennie-That girl is really my nerves,she has beautiful face but not soft , always talk tough.She talk behavior is not respect,I hate it, everyone can't talk back me like that.I get up and come near her.I pull her up body and pin her on the wall.

Lisa -I am shock ,what are you doing ?I try to release my hand.

Jennie-I hold her hand tight,and don't test my patient.,Lisa .I don't want to married you too.you are not value for me .

Lisa - She is really look down me .That is hurt ,how she talk like hurt me.I bite my lower lip and deadly glare at her,I am not value for you .why are u want to married me? I madly shout .

Jennie-I want to cover bad reputation my name .

Lisa - fuck you ,I hate you, don't touch me, release me ,you are disgusting.I kick her leg .

Jennie - oh...I  am hurt ,she did to me again.i quickly caught her body and use my body  press  her body and you disgusting me ,right?I hurt my pride so I revenge I kiss her .she try to release my kiss .I forcefully kiss her and one hand touch  round her  body.I pull out kiss and talk again ,you disgusting person kiss you ,how you feel ? Feel it. I quick talk and kiss her again ,she is try to release me and hit ,I forcefully kiss her and touch her body.

Open the door ,

Mr kim and Mr Manobal see them ....  speechless.....

Jennie pov

  I hear door open voice ,I stop my behavior, I see her father and my father.
Lisa wipe her lip and   angry look at me and about to slap to me ,I quickly hold her hand kiss her hand ,baby please  don't mad at me ,hello dad and Mr Manobal ,I politely talk them .

Lisa - I am angry, she is selfish and I don't want that kiss ,she did to me ,how selfish and bad person .I am so disgusting her ,I am about to slap her .she quickly hold my hand ,kiss my hand and sweet talk to me , she politely greet my father ,and her father ,she is best pretend  person.My father is red face .he may be shy beacuse he think him infront  her daughter kiss with  her girlfriend.

Jennie-I quickly move on the chair sit for Lisa, I will show respect infront her parent.Her father is not normal,he has power, if I can't married her, I will be dust.I have too powerful and good business but her father is a little more influence.

Lisa - she should be actress ,she act like infront of my father, my father think her is gentlewomen ,I hate it .I sit on the chair and she sit next to me .

Jennie - I know today ,We are discussing about our wedding,but I want to show him ,I take responsible him daughter,I start talk him, MR . MANOBAL I WANT TO MARRIED YOUR Daughter ,as soon as possible .Can you allow to me ?

Lisa - Do you see? She has one infront face and one behind face .my father is warm smile and nodded .Mr Kim face too happy .I want to refuse talk  to my father ,my father deadly glare at me ,I shut my mouth and I kick jennie leg under the table .I smile at her .She deserve it .

Jennie - I hide pain my leg ,is she soccer? Is she mad time always kick my legs .Aish.....I can't backward....I don't want to married her ,but I face her ..........
That is my fate.

Please vote,thanks for reading ,love all,thanks all reader .

                 Author - Jacknovel