Chapter -17

Lisa pov

         I left her Jennie,send her divorce paper .I don't dare to call her ,so I send message.I sigh and We should be finished it.I'm going to hide the feeling that I love her so much.I erase her on my memory.Now I am rose condo.I don't want to go home ,my father will definitely scold to me .I haven't energy for fight .Ring...ring .....dad.....

Mr manobal- Lisa what are you doing ?

Lisa -dad ,I am sorry .but we need to divorce .

Mr.manobal- jennie is not want to that divorce .

Lisa- dad ,we are not lover and I had mistake that , we caught paparazzi.later we all done it that all cover bad rumor ,her reputation and me reputation dad .We have just pretend ....,I don't want to stay with her anymore.

Mr.manobal- you can't do that Lisa .How I can face Jennie and Mr Kim and my all partner ,we are well- know person.jennie said if you come back to her ,she forgive you .

Lisa- No...dad , I can't.

Mr Manobal-lisa.. angry talk ,You go back to jennie ,you don't go to her  ,I can cut off your card .

Lisa- t.....t.... Dad.....he drop the phone .I throw my home on the couch and cover my hand on my face .I have a feeling for her ,so I can't stay with her. I only one sight love is so hurt  .She has another girl .I try to forget her for ,I need to stay away from her .

Jennie pov

      I know where Lisa is now ,she is with rose and rose's house .I call rose ,I give for her choice ,you lost your model job or your condo  sell to me .She firstly reject but she know ,I can do whatever I want.She has accepted .

Night

Jennie-        I open the main door and went in I hear Lisa talking someone,I love you too...what the heck? She love someone and I clenched my fist and went in .She has shock face and end the call .

Lisa - Why are you arrive?

Jennie-I directly toward Lisa and I push her body on the couch and I top on her and I hold her two shoulder and I said .why are you left me ? I said I don't allow you to go out stay .

Lisa- Jennie,We need to ended .

Jennie - My anger is more heat.She has someone,so she doesn't want to stay with me and she want to go away from me and happy together another person with her .I can't let her do ,I know ,I am selfish,She like it or not ,I make her stay with me .Lisa.....I said I can't divorce you now .I angry tone talk .

Lisa- you are not ready now ?what time are you divorce with me ?I mocking tone talk her .You keep long time I can't wait .I just signed divorce paper .

Jennie- I already tear it .

Lisa - what the hell ,Jennie .I push her and get up .

Jennie- yeah ....you can't divorce with me .

Lisa- go out now ,I said and went in  bedroom .

Jennie - I follow her .

Lisa- what are you follow me ,I said go out now .

Jennie - I own this condo now .

Lisa - my eyes widen ,this condo is rose's condo.

Jennie- I bought it from her today.

Lisa- you idiot......go out now ,I shout I said and annoy feeling and go to bed and cover my body duvet .

Jennie- I secretly smile ,I like her annoy face ,she is so cute that time .I go to bed and lay beside her.

Lisa- yah....why are you sleep on my bed?

Jennie - That bed is yours? Seriously....

Lisa- aish....she is really nerves, I want to escape from her,but she follow me .I think likely  I run circle zone .please help me god what I can do this situation.

Jennie- I saw this divorce paper is my world stop.The fact that I won't be able to see her anymore, or be with her, scares me.I don't know ,we fight  a lot and not love each other but I like to stay with her .I can't let her go ........
My mind talk ....
Let's build real marriage ....Lisa...

Please vote love all have fun reader sorry for late update
Author-Jacknovel