Chapter -27

Jennie pov

        I have feeling bad .Lisa is avoiding me these days .She has not saying anything to me and quiet .Is she mad at me ? Why ? I didn't do anything false to her .We were getting along so I let her go out with my bodyguard.I keep thinking Lisa .I will make up to her .I bought some ice- cream what she like .

Nayeon - hey Jen .What are you doing?

Jennie- I bought for some ice -cream cake for my wife .

Nayeon - oh...I will go back London. I want to say bye .I sadly talk her .

Jennie- Oh...,Her sad face and talk to me .That is fine .we will meet later .I hug and comfort her .she hug me too .

At home

Lisa pov

        Today rose call me ,meet and shopping together. I cling rose hand,I see familiar face Jennie hug one of the beautiful girl .My eyes is teary and dizzy now .

Rose - hey  Lisa are you okay ?

Lisa- Yeah ,fine .I don't want to go shopping ,can you take me at my home ?

Rose - yeah .

Lisa pov

     My wipe my stupid tear and  packed my cloth .I can't stay with her now  and then I go straight to my father house .

Lisa dad - daughter are you sure ?

Lisa - yeah ,dad please

Lisa dad - please think of your child .

Lisa- I know ,I can only self care my baby .

Lisa dad - this is Jennie child too.I sigh .I saw my daughter teary eyes and she seem really serious .She has baby ,I don't want to stress to my daughter .Okay , please think yourself and your baby .

Lisa - I am sobbing .I believe her she love me , now ....., She did it worse.

Jennie pov

I entered the house and did not find Lisa .I ask my maid .she doesn't come back yet .I call my bodyguard .

Bodyguard -hello miss Kim.

Jennie- Where is Lisa now?

Bodyguard - she is her father's house , I am waiting outside , miss Lisa not come out yet .

Jennie - okay, drop my phone and I call Lisa , but she doesn't pick up my call .I grab my car key and go straight Lisa father house .

Jennie- hello dad , I call Lisa many time ,she doesn't pick up my phone .

Lisa father - Jennie Lisa said she want to divorce you.

Jennie- what ? I rise my voice.

Lisa father - she said you cheat on her .

Jennie-no ......,I don't cheat on her. I want to meet her right now ? Where is Lisa room ?Lisa dad signal where Lisa room .I quickly go straight Lisa room .I slowly open the door ,Lisa  is back face me ,she sit on the bed and I hear crying sound .I slowly lock the door and approach her ,wifey .....

Lisa - I hear Jennie voice , I wipe my tear  and why are you here ?go out my room ....cheater ....I don't want to see your face .I angrily shout at her .

Jennie- I am not cheat on you , Lisa.Why am I cheat on you ?

Lisa- I saw my own eyes , you hug girl at the shop  and  I saw your phone message that girl want to come her house .Are you already slept with that girl ?
I don't want to stay with cheat person you and You don't love me .

Jennie - I love you Lisa .I really do ......,She misunderstand nayeon and me .

Lisa - Don't lie ,Jennie .You don't love me .Don't worry if it's only responsible,I can take responsible my child.You go with and stay your girl.

Jennie- Lisa .....I shout .I feel sad , she think I cheat on her .How much I love her ? I don't need other girl ,I only need her .I said I don't cheat on you and that girl is my friend .She go back foreign country ,we casually bye say .

Lisa -go to say child, I back face her and wipe my tear and I will send divorce file tomorrow.

Jennie- I hug her back and Lisa ...,she is   a little struggle.I more tight hug her and please don't ,I love you so much .I place my hand on her womb .We have a baby .I am so happy ,we built family , don't destroy .She is sobbing sound more loud .I kiss her cheek and I don't cheat on you . I fall in love with you .only you .I haven't anyone , I love .I love you so much Lisa .I can't divorce with you .Please go back our house .

Lisa- I release her hug and I need a time , you should go ahead your house .

Jennie - I hold her two hand .I can wait but can I stay your room?

Lisa- no ....I seriously talk her.

Jennie- But ....I can't sleep without you .

Lisa - go back home now .I am still mad at you .If you couldn't go back home ,I will send divorce file tomorrow.

Jennie- but if you lie ? You have no idea come back to me?I sad face and talk .

Lisa-I need a time .I seriously face talk .

Jennie - okay ,tonight I sleep a lone can I hug you now ?

Lisa - I sigh and accept.

Jennie- I hug her body and a little apart our face and kiss her lip softy .She pinch my womb .ah...

Lisa - you said ,you hug only .

Jennie - I sleep alone tonight so I need your lip .

Lisa- pervert .....

Jennie- a little please ...Lisa....a little kiss.i kiss her again , she struggle , but I kiss her lip and I handle her body and lay down on the bed .I am top on her , she pinched my ear ,ah....I touch my ear that is hurt .Lisa......

Lisa- I say stop , you can't stop ,so I pinched you. Go home now Jennie .

Jennie- but ....

Lisa -what ? Don't say you want to sex with me now .

Jennie- I smile widely. Can I ?

Lisa - go now or I  sign right now ?

Jennie- I pout and okay I go now . tomorrow I will come back to you.I stole her kiss again and quickly go out her room .

Lisa - I shake my head and how  she has childlish attitude.

Please vote ,love all reader sorry for late  update .💛❤️