The night we met

Y/N wake up now! We have shopping to do kat yelled across the hotel room.

Oh my god! Ok! Im up I yelled back.

I forced myself out of bed still half asleep, and stumble into the bathroom, the first thing I do is look in the mirror, ugh thank God I dont have a boyfriend, I am not a good sight to look at in the morning. I splash water on my face to wake me up and brush my teeth then head back to my bedroom to put a cozy outfit on, I put a soft pair of black leggings and cream fluffy cropped cardigan on, I shoved my hair up into a messy bun and went through to meet kat in the kitchen, yes, I have a very big hotel room with a kitchen.

I go to grab my car keys placed at the side of the door.

Are you not going to eat any breakfast kat asks.

Nah I will just get something when we are out I reply with a gentle smile on my face.

Okay well lets get shopping then she laughed and linked arms with me, we left the hotel locking the doors behind and headed to the car, we drove down to Rodeo Drive where all the popular shops are in LA as I was in need of a perfect Halloween costume, we spotted on shop and decided we should check there.

Im so excited for you to meet everyone kat says as she rummages around the clothes.

I know you seem more excited than I am I laugh slightly but Im just scared in case the wont like me.

Trust me youll be fine, they are lovely people, and they will love you just as much as I do kat says offering me a smile now how about this she says holding up a purge mask.

I dont want to be wearing something everybody will, I want to be different and standout I say.

Ahh, I see, then I have a perfect shop to take you to she says dropping the close in her had and grabbing mine, we run out the shop and off to out next destination. Me and Kat were shopping four hours until I found the perfect outfit and headed back to the hotel.

I went into the bathroom and tried my outfit on while Kat was waiting to see the big reveal.

My outfit was inspired by princess Jasmin and it had a very small bralette top that just covered my boobs and from each side it has gold chains hanging down my stomach, for the bottom half I had a thick red thong like bottoms that had gold patterns and red fabric trailing from the back like a cape, I also had a golden tiara on my head with a ruby in the centre of it and to finish the look I put on my gorgeous gold heals.

I stepped out the bathroom and showed my outfit to Kat.

So, what do you think? I ask.

Wow! Y/N you look amazing, the boys wont be able to keep their eyes off you.

I just laughed and asked her what her outfit was.

Me and Sam are going to be matching we do it every year and we are going as Morticia and Gomez from the Adams family.

Aww you guys are going to look so cute.

Once Kat was ready, we called an uber headed to the party. When we arrived, I could feel everyones eyes on me, I felt so powerful, I kept looking around at everyone and hoe good their costumes were, and the decorations of the house were insane.

So, Y/N this is my boyfriend Sam Kat says introducing us.

Its so nice to finally meet you, Ive heard many things about you Sam says.

Hopefully all good thing I laugh.

Of course, hey Sam have you seen Colby I want to introduce him to Y/N Kat says.