Cafe time

I wake up with the feeling of sand all over my body as my clothes were all sandy, I look around and find one of Colby's jumpers and put that on for the time being, I head down the stairs to find everyone already there, "y/n is wearing Colby's hoodie" sam says shocked "ohhhh she's wearing Merch... Dammm that's how you know we fucked" Colby laughs "seriously Colby" I give him a dead stare "you know I'm only joking" he laughs "wait so y/n why are you wearing Colbys hoodie if nothing happened" Kat asked with a confused expression "I had nothing else to wear, my clothes were all sandy" "come with me I will get you something to wear" Kat says taking me up to her room, she's give me the cutest pick joggers and sports bra set that I feel In love with "thank you so much Kat your a life saver" " don't worry about it, in fact you can keep them if you want, they look so much better on you anyway" we head back down the stairs to find the boys still in the same place "so are you guys ready now" sam asks "eh where exactly are we going?" I ask "there is this abandoned cafe that just closed down that we like to go to a lot, you don't have to come if you don't want to" "nah I want to come it sounds fun" "great well I'm driving," Colby says jumping up from the seat, we get in the can and have been driving for about 20 minutes and you could feel Colby looking at you through the front mirror every so often.
After we arrived we had some walking to do, and It was all good before Colby had to say " by the way, there is this rooftop that we have to jump off" "please tell me your joking" I say with a dead tone "Nah I'm being serious" "I'm so getting payback to you when we get back home", Colby busts out laughing and I realize how much of a contagious laugh he has and I found myself smiling at him and Kat noticed "what" I say to her as she was giving me a look " nothing" Kat says walking away with a big grin on her face, Colby walks over and jumps off the rooftop, as I walk over and see how big the jump was I refused to go down "Colby I'm not jumping off that!!!" "Just jump, I will catch you I promise," he says holding his arms up ready to catch me "you better catch me" "I promise I will, I will never let you get hurt" I jump down and Colby catches me as he promised and puts me down safely, "thank you," I say looking him in the eyes, "I told you I wouldn't let you get hurt" I just smile softly until kat breaks the tension "right can you two stop drooling over each we still have a bit of a walk to go", we head off walking for about 20 minutes which felt like hours "ugh Colby how much longer my feet are starting to hurt" I Wayne "not long, I will give you a piggyback" I jump onto Colbys back and we start to walk ahead of kat and sam "do you not think they are kinda cute together," Kat says to sam "yeh, this is the happiest I have seen Colby in a while".
"How much longer now" I question still clinging onto Colby's back "just round this corner," he says placing me back on the ground safely "look there it is" he points, I look over to see the most gorgeous cafe I have ever seen in my life but at that moment I felt a presents run past me, I look to see who it was and it was Colby running to the cafe with his hand flapping in the air running like a girl and I could help but burst into laughter "Colby you run like a girl" I laugh "I do not" "dude she's right you kinda do," sam says "wow I thought you were meant to be on my side man" Colby laughs.
"Right everyone come here I want to get a video for Instagram," Kat says pulling her phone out, I stand next to Colby while he puts his arm around my shoulder and the other around Sam's, his cold rings brushed against my neck as he has done it and a pleasuring chill rippled down my spine, well eventually got the video and sat down at one of the tables "so y/n how are you liking LA so far," Colby says looking at me in a sexy way, well that's what it looked like, "I love it here, I'm so glad I moved" "we're glad you're here too," sam says giving me a soft smile.
We all stayed at the cafe for a couple of hours until it got dark then headed back to the house.