Party time 🥳

I never got any sleep that night, I was up thinking about the kiss and how good it was, I mean why did I like it so much, I told myself not to go back to boys because of what happened with Brennan but here I am kissing, supposedly, one of his friends.
I lay there looking at Colby admiring every detail of him, how he has huge rings that cover his finger, how his hair looks so soft and the small hairs growing into a mustache but only noticeable if you look closely, how he has the most adorable face while sleeping, I brake out my trance and decided to go down to make a coffee, but as I was getting up I must have woken Colby, " morning love" he says in a sleepy, but sexy voice "morning, I was just going to make some coffee, do you want some" I ask "how long have you been awake" he asks, completely dodging my question "well, I haven't slept yet, anyway I'm going to ma some coffee" I say exiting the room, I make my way into the kitchen and start to make my coffee. "Morning," Kat says coming in from behind "morning" I reply "some of my friends are throwing a party today, you up for coming?" She asks "yeh sure, I will finish my coffee then start getting ready," I say downing my coffee, so I could start getting ready as soon as possible, "great we can get ready together," Kat says grabbing my arm, skipping to her room dragging me behind.

Sam's POV

"So you and y/n, huh," I say playfully nudging Colby "sadly not," Colby said sounding miserable "sadly!!!!" I question "yes sadly!, y/n is so different from the other girls I have dated and we just click, I wouldn't want to be with anyone else other than her," he says getting up and walking towards the bathroom "just ask her out" I spin around to face Colby "it's not that easy man" " sure it is, just ask her out at the party and if she says no then blame it on the drink, boom easy!" I say moving my hand in the motion of an exploding bomb

Y/n POV

"Kat I need help," I say shouting from the bathroom,
"Should I go for this outfit" I walk out with a baby pink top that just covers my boobs and a white shirt with a sparkly silver belt with a matching bag, "ohhhh I like that, do you have any more options too?" Kat says "yeah I have 2 more" I reply going back into Change.
"Okay what about this one" I come out wearing a sparkly silver top with a denim shirt and jacket, "hmmm what is the last one," she asks, I go back in and change one last time
"And finally what about this" I come out with a red-laced top that shows my boobs and black leather pants. "Oh definitely that one," she says giving me mischief, grin "perfect let's get going then"

Me and Kat head to the party not knowing what night awaits us, once we get there I knock on the door, and to my surprise, it was Colby to answer, he must have left earlier with Sam, "hi there" I smile softly "glad you could make it" he smiles back, we walk into the house and Kat separates from us to find sam.
"Here I got you a drink," Colby says snapping me out of my daydream "why thank you" I take the cup and devoured it in seconds, Colby just looks at me concerned "hey I wanted to ask you someone..." he said but I but in and grab his hand trying to pull him away with me "come on I want to dance" but Colby doesn't move so I just go to the dance floor myself, I start swaying my hips and dancing against other boys hoping it would get Colby's attention.
"You going to dance with your girl," sam says playfully nudging Colby "shut up man" he laughs, Colby looks over and notices you dancing with another man so he Comes over pushing the guy out of the way, Colby places his hands on my waist while I move my ass in circular motions against his ...
I turn around and put my hands over his shoulders "I didn't know you had some moves" I say with a mischievous grin "of course I do" he says with those eyes,
I look around and spot more drinks sitting on the table and it's calling my name.

Colbys POV
I look down at y/n admiring her beauty when her attention moves away from me and to the drink on the table, I could see how desperate she was to get it but in a way, I could see her trying to hold back as well, Kat had told me on Halloween that y/n had a bad addiction to alcohol ever since Brennan, and on Halloween, I could see how hurt she was pushing her feeling down and filling her self back up with alcohol and I didn't want her to see her like that again but there was nothing I could do.
"I'm going to get another drink, I will be right back," she says, I loosen my grip on her waist watching her slip away as the alcohol consumes her, I sigh walking away knowing there's nothing I can do at this point

Y/n POV

I walk into the kitchen grabbing a full bottle and start guzzling it, I look over and spot kat and go over to talk to her.
"Y/n?" Brennan says coming out from the shadows
"Shit," I say with fear glowing out of my eyes
"What the fuck are you doing here," kat says standing up but Brennan doesn't say anything, instead he grabs me by the arm dragging me from my seat and pulling me away from everyone, he grabs a firm grip on my neck making it hard for me to breath.
"Shit ... COLBY HELP" Kat screams from the kitchen.
"What the fuck have you been telling people about me? HUH? " Brennan asks with his grip getting tighter "nothing I swear... Brennan stop your hurting me" I say with the little breaths I have left "get your fucking hands off her" Colby says running in and pushing Brennan off me, he grabs Brennan by the collar punching him in the face and making him collapse to the floor, I felt myself going down with Brennan due the lack of oxygen but luckily sam caught me in time "kat take y/n home" sam say turning to kat "no! There is something I want to do first" I brake away from sam and slap Brennan across the face so hard I'm sure it would leave a mark "FUCK YOU" I scream into his face "that's my girl," Colby says laughing, I look at Colby finding myself smiling at the way he called me his girl, kat grabs me pulling out of the house, I turn back to look at Colby one last time but I see him towing over Brennan with a terrifying look on his face like he was going to murder him with no mercy.
I and Kat kept running until we turned a corner to catch our breath "your crazy girl" she says stumbling about the place as we were still a bit drunk from the party "I know" I let out a small laugh, "come on let's go home" Kat says putting her arm around my shoulder, "will the boys be okay?" I say stopping "trust me they will be fine" she reinsurers me.