He causes trouble

I didn't get much sleep, I was tossing and Turing all night worried about Colby, the thought of him getting seriously hurt made me want to throw up.

I was staring at the selling when I heard a huge bang coming from down the stairs, I rush out of my room to see what it was and to my surprise I found Colby and sam stumbling about, "Colby where there the fuck have you been" I say worried but also with a hint of anger in my tone "sorry me and sam stayed out and went to the pub after the party" he laughs slightly
"Jesus Christ what happened to your eye" I reached out to touch his eye as it has a huge black bruise around it "nothing I'm fine" he pushes my hand away "oh yeh coz having a black eye is fine" I snap, I felt so much rage building up inside of me, I knew that Brenna had done this. "Y/n just leave it in fucking fine, god" Colby snaps back at me.
I got angrier at the fact that he just snapped at me, why is he mad at me, "wow okay, sorry for carrying" I say Turing my back to him and waking off "shit, y/n I'm sorry I've just had a long night" Colby says making me stop "yeh well so have I, Colby, I sat up all night worried to death that something bad happened to you but you don't see me taking it out on you" I turn around with tears forming in my eyes, I tried to hold them back but all these emotions were bubbling up in me and I felt like I was going to burst into a million pieces "can't you see I don't this for you" he says angrily "I didn't ask you to, I can handle myself" I shout "should have just let him hit you then if you can handle your self too much" he says without thinking, I just looked at him and I could feel a warm tear run down my cheek "jeez Colby that was too far" sam buts in "fuck this, you just as bad as him Colby" I say wiping my tears away and storm away.
I was heading to my room when kat stopped me "hey you okay?" She asked "no me and Colby just go in a fight" I replied feeling the tears coming back thinking about it, "about what?" "Brennan," I say but Kat just starts laughing that made me think she was crazy, "why are you laughing this is serious," I say "I'm sorry but yous are fighting about Brennan, that low-life bastard that ruined your life and now is ruining your friendships," Kat said seriously looking at me "yeah!! And Colby was being mean about it" I say in a grumpy way "y/n that's just Colby being Colby after a night out, he's acting like this because he cares about you" she says placing a hand on my shoulder "yeh well if he cared so much then he would have said that" I snap, I didn't mean to snap I just couldn't take it anymore I just wanted to crawl into a small space and cry. "He's just being overprotective, he cares so much about you y/n, Brennan was one of his best friends and he still punched him for you," she says "well I'm going to bed, and sleep on it" I turn around and start to walk up the stairs "but it's morning, you just got up" she shouts after me "I'm tired!" I shout back.

Loves a game from the past On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara