Ups and downs

"Hey, y/n are you okay, you haven't left your room all morning?" Kat says chapping on my bedroom door "yeh I'm fine, don't worry" I say wiping the remaining tears away from my face but Kat walks in the room and notices "oh god honey what's wrong" she asks pulling me into a hug "it's just ever since you posted the video of us yesterday Colby fans have been messaging me" I say with tears forming back into my eyes "y/n I'm so sorry I will take it down right away" she said pulling her phone out to take the video down " they were so horrible Kat... all I done was stand next to him" as I said that all my emotions broke down and burst back into tears thinking about what the fans were saying to me and about the way I look.
There was a knock at the door then someone entered "hey is everything okay I read crying?" Colby says walking in more "shit" I whisper to Kat "yes everything is fine Colby" I lied whipping my tears once again "oh god... y/n come here" he says motioning me to stand up, I stand up and he pulls me into a hug, it was such a nice, warm, loving hug and I felt so safe in his arms "everything is going to be okay I promise" says just before kissing me on the forehead, I felt the warmth in my stomach again and I thought to my self wtf is going on so I pushed him away, well that's what I thought I would have done but instead I just hugged into him tightly again, "you know what, I'm going to make you some food to cheer you up, I will be right back" Colby says exiting the room and down to the kitchen.

Colbys POV
"Hey is everything okay?" Sam says to me as I walk through "yeh it's just some of my fans have been going after y/n because of the video yesterday" "oh shit is she okay, are you okay?" He says "it's like sometimes I'll just have a friend over, and my relationship with her will be ruined because of people's perception of it, You know, being next to me, literally just sitting down, not saying anything, and everybody will just go and attack her, send her death threats, just make her feel like shit when in reality, we're,... you know, we're just friends, we're not doing anything. So it kinda feels like I have to watch who I bring into my life because now I have to worry about other people's feelings getting hurt, even though it's something I can't control, you know what I mean" I say fiddling around with my rings thinking about how much this has hurt y/n. "Shit, I feel so bad for her, but you need to watch man coz you're going to be getting some messages as well" "yeh I know I'm not too bothered about me it's more y/n I'm worried about, so I'm going to make her something to eat to cheer her up," I say standing up walking towards the kitchen "oh em we haven't exactly had a chance to go on a food shop so we have like no food," sam say sniggering "fuck okay I will find something else to cheer her up"

Y/n POV
"Hey I tried to make you some food but sam told me we're all out," Colby says walking back into my room "that's fine, don't worry about it" I burry my head into my knees looking like a small bowling ball "here I know what will cheer you up", I look up at Colby intrigued to see what he was going to do, "y/n carter, may I have this dance," he says placing his hand out in front of me, I wanted to say curled up in a ball but I found myself standing up and taking his hand "why of course," I say frankly blushing, he pulls me in closer swaying me side to side in the rhythm of the beat until be pushed me out and spun me round Under his arm "I didn't know how much of a gentleman you were," I say laughing slightly "only for your love", the name he just gave me made me blush so hard that I had to turn around so he couldn't see.

Kats POV
"I hate seeing y/n like this," sam says seaming upset "me too, I don't want anything bad happening to her and Colby Because he's the best thing that has happened to her after her ex," I say "how what happened with her ex," sam asked concerned "he was so abusive to her, he would constantly hit her, not allow her to go anywhere without him, that's why when she finally broke up with him I invited her out with us and when she met Colby I have never seen her smile so much" "god that's horrible do you know who her ex is?" He asked "nope she would never tell me" I was about to say something else but I got interrupted by the doorbell going, sam gets up to answer "yo Brennan, what's up dude" "yo is Colby here I need to speak to him," Brennan asked "yeh I'll should him the now, YO COLBY THE DOORS FOR YOU" sam steps away from the door allowing Brennan to wait in while Colby comes down.

Colbys POV
"Hey, what you doing here," I ask "I saw the video on kats story, what are you doing with y/n man" "wait how do you know y/n," I say completely dodging his question "she's my ex," he says sounding pissed "hey is everything okay?" Y /n says coming in "yeh it's all good" I re-insure her "Brennan what ...what are you doing here", I looked over at y/n as she said it and I saw the fear in her eyes, I don't know what she was scared but I didn't like seeing her scared so looked back at Brennan confused "y/n you all good you look like you have seen a ghost" Kat says tapping her on the shoulder breaking her out of her frozen like body "Kat meet my ex ... Brennan" "wait so he's your ex" sam says imminently Turing his attention to Brennan "yep the one and only" "I think it's time you leave Brennan NOW" sam shouts closing the door on Brennan

Y/n POV
"I need some air," I say pushing past everyone and running outside, into my car, I could feel my lungs closing in on me and releasing I was having a panic attack, I felt the warmth of my tear running down my face and they just kept on coming not stopping any time soon.

"Can someone tell me what the hell is going on?" Colby says frustrated, Kat sits Colby down and tell him everything that she told Sam about Brennan "I'm gonna kill him when I next see him" sam says angrily cracking his knuckles "shit, I need to find y/n" Colby says running outside to find you "Y/N YOU OUT HERE !" "Yeh I'm here," I say getting out of the car", Colby just brings me into a hug without saying anything and at that moment I just wanted to burst into tears again but I managed to hold them back " y/n I am so sorry for what happened to you," he says lifting my chin "it's okay I'm just glad you're here," I say hugging him tightly "come on I want to take you somewhere," he says taking me to the car, I get in the car without any questions and we head on a drive, me not knowing where we where going, after a while of driving we pull up to the destination and get out the car "where are we?" I asked "this y/n is the best place to go when you need to clear your head, I used to come here all the time" Colby says sitting down at the edge of a cliff" "come sit down, trust me you will love the view", I take colbys word and sit down next to him with my legs dangling down "it's so calming up here" I say feeling the warm breeze running through my hair " I know that's why I wanted to take you here" he says giving me a warm smile, I sit there taking in deep breath and admiring how beautiful the view was and I didn't even notice Colby taking his phone out, he points his phone up at me and him and snaps a photo of us posting it immediately "wait no don't post that" I say "why not" he questions "because your fans, they will say stuff" "so let them, y/n you are the best thing that has happened to me and I'm not going to throw that all away because off some jealous fans", I smile at the word that just came out of colbys mouth "Awh Colby thank you so much, you really do have to power to put a smile on anyone's face, I'm so glad I met you" I say placing my head on his shoulder.