Date night

I finally got some sleep, trying not to think about the fight me and Colby had when I was woken up by someone jumping hysterically up and down on my bed.
"Y/n wake-up," Colby says getting down from my bed and onto the floor "what do you want, I'm trying to sleep because I didn't get much sleep last night due to me worrying about someone I shouldn't have," I say in a bitchy voice giving Colby dead eyes,
"Look y/n I'm sorry for what I said and I want to make it up to you if you let me?..." Colby says placing himself on the edge of my bed "oh yeah and how would you make it up to me" "well I was thinking we go out" "out where?" I ask becoming more curious, "like on a date," he says letting a soft smile form on his face, I pause for a second before answering "okay, fine, but it better be a good date, you have a lot to make up for", I smile uncontrollably to the point my cheeks began to hurt.
"Great, well I have made you breakfast, well kind of lunch now but it's down the stairs," he says stumbling out the door nervously, I laugh quietly to myself, then making my way to the kitchen, I look down at the table to find two slices of toast with a heart shape cut out in the middle where an egg sat, with a slice of bacon and heat shaped butter in a small dish next to my plate. "Stop this is so cute," I say out loud thinking I was alone, "Colby always finds the cutest ways to apologize," kat says coming in with her gym gear on "I know, he's taking me on a date in a but" "YASSSS" kat screams, "about time you went on a date, I need to make you look stunning for this", I just laugh at her and finish my lunch, then head away with kat to get ready.

I come out of the bathroom with a dark blue corset and a black skirt on, "ok what do you think about this" I ask kat "it's perfect" she replies.
There is a knock at the door then Colby pops his head in "you ready to go ?" he asks "yeah but I want to get a photo first" I say smiling at the fact he was wearing a dark blue shirt so we were matching, I took a photo of us making silly faces and I captioned it -date night 🖤