◇Day 1.1◇

◆◇◈◇◆

Y/n and her brother stand at the driveway entrance to the villa, waiting on their cue to enter. She's dressed in her most comfortable, cute heels with a showy white dress and idly clicks her acrylic nails against each other in anxiety. Changbin grabs her hand and she turns to him. "You alright?"

She shrugs, squeezing his hand in thanks. "Yeah, I'm good. Why?"

He drops her hand and wraps his thick arm around her shoulder. She immediately leans into him, sliding her hand up and down his back to comfort the both of them as his usual expensive cologne calms her down. "You look a little nervous."

"Well, of course, I'm nervous, Binnie," she sighs, idly messing with the black shirt he adorns. "We could really find someone here. That doesn't make you nervous?"

Changbin gives a thoughtful hum before breaking into a huge grin. "Nah. I'm excited as hell!"

Y/n snickers at him, leave it to her older brother to be enthusiastic. One of the staff members gives them the signal to walk through the gates. The doors open and Changbin squeezes her close. "Let's do this!"

Y/n smiles, nodding shortly before they walk through the gates.

"Whoa. This place is nice!" Changbin shouts.

Y/n laughs and waves toward the camera before taking in the luxurious exterior. As they walk down the driveway, Changbin holds onto her tightly to keep her balance from the rough paving of the driveway, ever the gentleman. They make it to a stairway leading around the back of the house and they both gasp as they take in the view of the ocean.

"Look at this view," Y/n gapes, holding her hands to her chest.

"Holy crap," Changbin laughs breathlessly. There are two tables with buckets of ice and champagne in the middle of the large deck and there's not one else there. "Are we the first ones here?"

"I think so," Y/n walks over to the table. "Oh, there's champagne!"

Changbin quickly steps up to her and grabs the bottle from her hands. "Oh no, you don't."

"What?" She pouts. "Come on, Binnie."

Changbin glances at her and sighs, grabbing one of the flutes. "A little."

Y/n rolls her eyes. "Lame."

A crew member gives them the cue to start and Y/n holds her hand up, waving. "Hello! I'm Y/n."

Her brother gives a soft smile and briefly bows his head. "I'm Changbin."

"And we are the Seo siblings!" they say in unison before laughing.

Changbin bumps her side playfully to get her to loosen up and she rolls her eyes. Something catches her eye and she reaches over, fixing his collar and unbuttoning a button.

"Yah! What are you doing?" he covers her chest with a scandalous look on his face.

"I'm helping you get a man," she grins, gently bating his hands away. "Leave it."

Changbin sighs. "Fine."

-"Who's the oldest?"-

Changbin bows his head. "I'm the oldest between us."

"He's the oldest who acts like a baby," Y/n teases, jutting her thumb toward him.

"Wha- I do not," he protests.