◇Day 2◇

◆◇◈◇◆

Y/n flinches as the lights turn on the next morning. She groans lightly and sits up in her bed as the others start to wake up. She notices Changbin still buried under his blanket and grabs her pillow then smacks him with it.

"Ow! What the fuck!?" Changbin sits up and glares down at her. "The hell was that for?"

She glowers at him. "Wake up."

"I was awake," he shoots her another glare and cuddles his blanket with a pout on his lips. "Can't a guy just sit here and wake up peacefully."

Seonghwa and Yeosang laugh in the bed next to them and Changbin smiles sheepishly at them.

"Sorry, Binnie," Y/n rubs his arm and he finally stops glaring, glancing around the room with a puffy face.

"Binnie?" Felix huffs out a groggy laugh and Y/n shivers from his morning voice. "That's cute."

"You can call him that if you want," Y/n grins.

Changbin smacks her hand. "Yah!"

"What? It's my nickname," she shrugs. "I can give him permission if I want."

Changbin rolls his eyes but smiles and Felix beams watching them interact.

"Yeosangie!" Wooyoung shouts. "How'd you sleep?"

"I forgot you were here," Yeosang deadpans.

Mingi's deep chuckle distracts him as he sits up, and Jisung and Yeosang openly gape at his bare chest. It turns out the snake-like body tattooed on his arms are sea dragons that start wrapped around his arms and stop on his pecs where the heads are. Seonghwa, Seungmin, and Yuaimo notice them staring and they laugh quietly to themselves.

"How could you ever forget about my amazing presence?" Wooyoung pouts, placing a hand over his heart.

"It's easier than you think," Yeosang grins and laughs at the distraught sound he makes.

"We should probably get up," Hyunjin says.

His voice catches Seungmin's attention and he sits up, immediately more awake as he waves at him. Hyunjin smiles softly before he blows him a kiss. Seungmin ducks his head with red ears and Wooyoung and Hyunjin chuckle at him. Jisung frowns at the interaction but says nothing.

Chan groans from his bed and plops back down on it. "Don't wanna get up."

Y/n climbs out of bed, heading toward the bathroom, and runs her fingers through his curly hair as she passes his bed. "Come on, Aussie. Gotta get up."

Chan jerks up to catch her wrist and quickly presses a kiss to the back of her hand. "Yes, ma'am."

She playfully rolls her eyes at him even as her heart races and flicks his chin. He lets go with a shocked noise and she giggles, rushing out of the room. Chan rushes out of bed to follow her and she screams as he catches her, lifting her over his head and onto his shoulder.

"Yah!" Y/n laughs, slapping his back. "Put me down, Aussie!"

"No," he grins as he keeps walking.

Y/n stares at his ass before she rears her hand up and smacks it.

Chan yelps. "Yah! Don't slap my ass!"

"Then why do you have so much of it?" Y/n teases, poking both of his butt cheeks.

"Want me to do it back?" he grins down at her.

Y/n hums. "Maybe actually."

Chan shakes his head and sets her down on her feet. She beams up at him, ruffling his fluffy hair and he lets her, watching the way she smiles at him. "Good morning."