◇Day 5◇

◆◇◈◇◆

The group wakes up the next day rather slowly, a bit hungover from the night before. Y/n groans in her bed and sits up with her hair hanging in her face.

Yunho laughs from the bed across from her. "You okay?"

She smiles and nods. "Yeah. Good morning."

"Morning."

"How was everybody's night?" Chan asks, eyes trained on Y/n's with worry.

"I think that's the most fun I've had in my entire life," Jongho grumbles.

"I know what you mean," Jeongin huffs a laugh.

"The wine was really good," Seonghwa comments.

"It really was," Y/n sighs.

Changbin shakes his head, poking her cheek. "Wine head."

She scowls, smacking his hand away.

"Last night was definitely pretty surprising," Felix sits up, glancing over to Jisung. "Who knew Jisung could dance like that?"

Jisung playfully sticks his tongue out as his ears turn red. Minho grins at the memory. "I fully enjoyed that."

"I bet you did," Mingi teases.

"Can we talk about Changbin licking Chan's neck though?" Yeosang asks.

The group bursts into laughter at the memory. Changbin groans and covers his face with his pillow. Chan laughs shyly, ducking his head and Y/n stares happily at his dimples.

"The things you do for your siblings, right?" Yunho offers.

"Tell me about it," Changbin grumbles.

Yuaimo bursts into laughter as she tussles with Mingi. "Guys! Jongho left a hickey!"

"Really?" Y/n laughs.

"Lemme see," Yunho rushes out of bed.

Wooyoung's quick to follow him and the two of them help Yuaimo wrestle Mingi still.

"Oh, my god," Seonghwa peaks over with wide eyes. "It's so dark!"

Wooyoung laughs as Yunho pokes at it.

Mingi huffs air out of his nose as he relents. "Shut up, already."

Jongho groans in embarrassment, hiding under the covers as Changbin and Y/n tease him for it.

"I've never been so embarrassed in my life," Jongho shakes his head and smiles slyly. "No regrets though."

"I think I'd give just about anything for Jongho to give me another hickey," Mingi says.

Yuaimo bursts into laughter next to him.

Mingi throws his hands up. "I'm just saying!"

"So!" Jisung reaches over and runs his hand through Seungmin's hair. "You and Hyunjin had your first kiss."

"Ah!" Wooyoung cuddles into Mingi's side as Yunho sits on the edge. "How was it?"

Seungmin and Hyunjin meet each other's gaze and smile. "Perfect."

"Yeah," Hyunjin nods in agreement. "It was great."