◇Day 7◇

A/N: I don't know jackshit about wakeboarding so work with me.

◆◇◈◇◆

Y/n wakes up the next day with a mild headache and scowls as she sits up. "Fucking shitfuck on a fucking boar stick of metal."

"Wow," Yunho blinks. "Such strong language."

Y/n stares him down. "Do you not value your life? You wouldn't mind if I took it then, right?"

Felix laughs as Chan watches her endearingly. "Well, welcome to the land of the living."

"Shut it, Aussie," she glares.

He bursts into laughter again and Changbin pokes her side. "Don't be so grumpy."

"It's so bright," she groans. "Wanna sleep more."

Changbin hands her pills and a water bottle and she groans like she's dying before she grabs them and swallows the pills down. "Thanks, oppa," she mumbles.

Changbin simply grins, patting the top of her head.

"So," Yuaimo sits up. "How are you two feeling after yesterday?"

"Hungover," Minho grumbles, slowly blinking his eyes.

"I meant about the talk," she snickers.

"Oh," he shrugs, tussling his messy hair. "Good... right?"

Y/n takes a minute to register her question before she nods. "Yeah. Cleared up a lot of things."

"That's good," Hyunjin smiles.

"We should get ready," Seungmin gets out of bed and drags Hyunjin with him.

Chan waddles over to Y/n and she glances up at him with a glare still on her face. "Good morning."

"Morning," she sighs.

"Ready to get up?"

Y/n pouts and shakes her head. Chan laughs and climbs into her bed. He wraps his arm around her waist and hauls her onto his chest. She blinks at the display of strength, blatantly ignoring the wave of arousal it gives her, and cuddles into him. She snuggles closer as he wraps his thick arms around her waist.

"Sleep a little more. I'll stay with you," he kisses her head.

Y/n smiles and kisses his neck. "Thank you, Channie."

She closes her eyes before she tenses. "Oh, my god. I asked you to fuck me last night."

Chan chuckles deeply, nuzzling his nose into her temple. "That you did."

Y/n feels her entire chest heat as she hides from his gaze. "I... Thank you for telling me."

"Of course," Chan kisses the top of her head. "Plus... I'd prefer it if you were sober. Wouldn't want you potentially forgetting the moment I have you under me."

Y/n smacks his shoulder. "Quit it, I'm trying to sleep."

"I don't think I'll ever get over how amazing Chan is," Y/n speaks to the camera. "He's so caring and attentive."

She smiles to herself, glancing to the side. "If I don't get to marry him, I just might cry every day for the rest of my worthless life."

◇◇