◇prologue◇

◆◇◈◇◆

"Y/N-AH!" Y/n flinches from her place on the couch before she scowls. "Yah! Where are you!?"

"I'm in the living room, you loud pig!" she calls from over her shoulder. Y/n turns back to the k-drama she's watching but jolts as Changbin bounds into the room. "Y/N-AH!"

"I'm right here! Why are you yelling!?" she glares at her older brother.

"Sorry," he grins, rushing to settle onto the couch next to her. "But I've got great news!"

Y/n pauses her show and turns to him skeptically. "Alright. What is it?"

"You remember that reality show I signed us up for?" he pats her thigh.

"Excuse me?" she sits up, tilting her head in confusion. "I'm sorry, did you say us?"

"Yes, us," he makes a face. "As in you and me."

"I- Wha- What reality show?" Y/n smacks his arm. "You didn't tell me about this!"

Changbin crosses his arms over his broad chest to glare at her. "Yes, I did. You said you would do anything for me after that stunt you pulled with-"

"Okay okay okay, I remember," she waves her hands in his face to get him to stop talking. "Don't say his name."

He gives her a smug look before shaking his head. "Anyway, we were accepted! We're going on the show!"

Y/n blinks owlishly. "Huh. Didn't think you'd get it."

Changbin playfully shoves her and she giggles. "That's not even the best part."

"What else is there?" she rolls her eyes, settling back into her spot and grabbing the remote.

"It's a dating show where your sibling is your wingman."

Y/n groans and throws her head back. "This is going to be a disaster."

◆◇◈◇◆