two

'cause we're stuck in the

middle of lovers and friends

and we're losin' every part

of the benefits.

•••

The ride to the Todoroki-Midoriya household was in a bit of silence, but (Name) made the most of it, trying to make small talk with Todoroki. Todoroki looked over at them and started to catch up with them, seeing what they had been up to recently.

"We didn't see you after graduation, where did you go?" Todoroki asked.

"Oh, it was a move on Dad's part. My Quirk was out of control, he helped me control it, with Keigo's help." (Name) said. "Dad helped me out with control my demon eye, then Keigo helped me out with flying, he had a hard time with trying to figure out what to do with my one singular wing."

"Ah, just glad you're back." Todoroki said, nodding.

"Thank you, Todoroki, again." (Name) smiled. "What about you, how has it been going for you and Midoriya?"

"We've been doing good, he works at the agency with me, but he's trying to start his own." Todoroki explained. "I hope he is able to do it, people seem to enjoy him and there are some who will join him."

"He is in the top five heroes, same with you, I'm sure he'll do great." (Name) smiled some more.

"Midoriya is excited about seeing you again." Todoroki suddenly changed the subject. "He was sad when you left, we all thought something happened to you."

"Dad didn't say anything?" (Name) asked, Todoroki said he did. "Oh, just didn't go into much detail about it?"

"Yeah." The half-and-half boy nodded, keeping his eyes on the road. The drive had a bit of a longer silence. "I'm sorry if I asked too many questions."

"You're fine! I'd do the same if were you." (Name) assured him. "Oh, sorry, this is completely random, but how's Yaomomo and Kyoka?"

"I've heard they're both doing well, I haven't seen them in a while, I usually just see them at big events or stuff like that." Todoroki went on.

"Oh, if you do see them, can you tell them that I said hi?"

"Sure." Todoroki said, the rest of the ride was in silence, but it wasn't very longer, a couple minutes later, Todoroki and (Name) arrived at the house, which was quite big. It reminded (Name) of a house a family would stay in, not two guys who just graduated from high school.

Todoroki opened his car door, he noticed (Name)'s nervousness and how they were hesitating to open their car door. The red-white head assured them once more, letting them know that they weren't going to bother him or Midoriya.

"Midoriya and I talked, we agreed, so here you are." Todoroki said. "C'mon, Midoriya is waiting."

(Name) and Todoroki got out of the car and made their way to the front door, which Todoroki had opened. Todoroki yelled out, "Midoriya, they're here!" He said simply, but loud enough that it slightly echoed, (Name) heard footsteps coming towards the living room, which was decorated with nice furniture and other items.

There was a couch with a couple of arm chairs that was white with black pillows on them. Then, black tables with some pictures of Todoroki and Midoriya's friends, lamps, and some fake plants. (Name) walked over to one of the tables and picked up one of the pictures, which was in a frame. The picture was of Midoriya and Todoroki with Uraraka, Iida, Asui, and (Name), back in U.A.. It made them smile before putting it back down.

Todoroki noticed their action, before he could react, Midoriya had came down, he welcomed Todoroki back and welcomed (Name) to the house. (Name) noticed that Midoriya looked a little different, he was quite a bit taller and muscular than he was before, as well as his hair was to his shoulders, but he still had the same freckles.

(Name) waved at Midoriya with a shy smile, who responded with walking over, waved, and Midoriya gave a returning smile. "How have you been?" He asked, standing next to Todoroki.

"I've been okay, but much better now!" (Name) grins. "Once again, thank you so much for letting me stay here."

"You're welcome." Todoroki said.

"Stay here as long as you'd like to, you're welcome here." Midoriya nodded. "We have a spare bedroom, it's upstairs, just right of my room."

"Alright." (Name) said, picking up their very few bags. Midoriya led them upstairs as Todoroki stayed downstairs and sat down on the couch.

The half-and-half boy looked over at the same picture (Name) had just been looking at. He picked it up and just looked at it for while, more specifically (Name).

"Where have you been?" Todoroki asked, his tone quiet.

•••

Upstairs, Midoriya led (Name) to their new room. It had a twin sized bed with a nightstand next to it, a TV stand with a TV on it, and a dresser. There were some more photos on the walls, just more of their friends, and some family.

"The bathroom's just around the corner on the left." Midoriya said. "Just let me know if you need anything else, I'll just let you settle in."

"Thanks, Midoriya." (Name) said, Midoriya walked out and (Name) took out their things from their bags. They continued to look around, looking at even more pictures.

They grabbed another picture, which was taken not too long ago, Todoroki and Midoriya were both posing for the camera, Todoroki was just doing a wave, his usual blank expression, and Midoriya was smiling, putting up two peace signs. They were both in their hero uniforms, (Name) had smiled once more.

"Glad to be back." (Name) said, putting the picture back on the table. They continued to unpack their stuff.