vii - aftermath

((>:)))

❝ 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚞𝚜. ❞

The three returned home, things were going to get a little frisky, the front door was flung open, Shoto had Y/N's legs wrapped around him, the three of them walked in, and Izuku shut the door behind him.

Shoto led Izuku down the halls, Shoto opens the door to the bedroom, like with the front door, Izuku shuts the door.

Shoto looked at Y/N, the dual-haired boy put her down on the bed, she was asleep.

"Sho, should we wake her..?" Izuku's shy tone questions the boy, "S-She looks peaceful.."

"We keep quiet, be careful with her, she's had a rough day, being kidnapped and all.."

Shoto climbed on the bed, he gently pulls Y/N to him, giving Izuku enough room to cimb on as well.

Shoto sits up, he puts the sleeping Y/N in his lap, Izuku climbs onto Y/N's lower body, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Shoto begins to plant kisses on Y/N's neck and jawline, Izuku pulls up her shirt, kissing her stomach.

"..don't.. wake her.. up.." Shoto says between kisses, he runs his fingers through
Y/N's hair, and moved up from her neck to her earlobe.

"I wouldn't want to.." Izuku's tone was quiet, he moves from her stomach to her face, her E/C-red eyes are closed.

Izuku places his lips on her cheeks, and puts his forehead on hers, he smiles at the sleeping girl.

"Switch.."

The boys switch spots and they do the same thing as the other did before, as the heated makeout session continued, the boys had Y/N between them.

The boys wraps their arms around the girl's figure, she's still out cold, and Shoto and Izuku protectively have Y/N in their grasps.

"..I love you, both of you." Shoto says quietly, the two boys then fall asleep with Y/N not going anywhere.

𝒕𝒉𝒆

𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕

𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈

The dark room's windows have some early morning sunshine come through, a quiet yawn was heard.

The yawn belonged to Y/N, she was confused when she realized where she was, she attempted to sit up, but was pulled back down onto the bed.

"You're awake, baby~" Shoto says in a tired tone, his eyes meeting Y/N's. He chuckled at her red cheeks.

"What happened last night..?"

"Maybe it's best I show you," Shoto says getting up from the bed, taking the covers off of him.

Y/N's eyes widened when she saw that Shoto was only in sweats, she hides her face in shyness.

"S-Sho, put a shirt on.." The girl takes a quick peak through her thumbs, Shoto chuckles, and walks over to the girl, he picks Y/N up.

"We'll go back to bed when you're done with seeing your.. branding.."

"Branding..?"

The redhead-albino set her on the counter of the bathroom sink, she turned so she could see her face.

The girl saw something strange on her neck, she quickly put her hand over her neck.

"W-Why the fuck are there so many hickies on my neck?"
Y/N says, covering her neck with her S/T hands, she feels herself be dragged off the counter.

The girl gasps when she feels hands snake around her waist from behind her, her eyes met with Shoto's.

"..because we love you, when Bakugo(u) and Kirishima took you, I didn't know what to do.."

Y/N was lost in thought, she remembered what happened, up until the point she fell asleep in Shoto's arms.

"..so, when I was asleep all of this happened?" She asked shyly, "I-I'm not mad, it's just shocking, I guess.."

Shoto sighed, Y/N looked at him, Shoto's arms still around her, she gave the boy a peck on his cheek.

"I remember what I said yesterday, I meant that, you and Izuku went you to find me, you care about me, that means a lot.."

"Y/N.."

"I love you, Sho.." Y/N smiles at Shoto, she turns around, and hugs the half-and-half boy.

The boy picks Y/N up, bringing her back to the bedroom, Izuku was just waking up.

"Morning.." Y/N says with a smile, being quiet, trying not to scare the just awoken Izuku.

"Y/N! U-Uh, I'm sorry for—"

"No, don't say that! I mean the marks do hurt, but it's fine."

"O-Oh, you saw those?" He said rubbing the back of his neck, looking away at the same time.

"Izuku." Shoto says with seriousness in his tone, Izuku saw that he had an arm around Y/N, "We need to talk, she knows about our feelings towards her."

Izuku does a small gasp, he was scared that she thought him and Shoto were desperate, and leave them.

The three sat down on the king bed, Shoto said the first words, "Y/N, do you want a relationship with Izuku and I?"

"You have every right to say no.."

Y/N saw the nervousness in the two boys' eyes, she put herself to where she could see both of them.

"I wanna do this, I promise you that.."