iv - she's gone!

(bromance or something else? uwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu)

❝ 𝚊𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚠𝚊-𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚠.. ❞

.

..

...

H/C eyes open, Y/N groans as she gets off of a bed, she scanned the room, seeing if anyone was there, there wasn't.

"Hello?" Y/N calls out, no one answered, walking around the room, she sees the room is windowless, no surprise.

She sees a door open, "Why would they leave the door opened?" She talked to herself.

"This could be a trap." Y/N says thinking out loud, her hand and her chin, thinking intensely, like Deku mumbling.

She opens the door, it squeaking as she pushes it, it wasn't loud, thankfully.

The girl walks down the halls, trying to not make any noises.

"The payment~" A girly voice was heard, Y/N puts her back on the wall, she kept her actions quiet as possible.

"She's in the other room."

"Can we keep her?~"

"What the hell do you think?"

The door to the other room was slightly open, she peeks through the door.

She knew those two people, Dabi and Toga from her days at U.A., they helped out with Shigaraki at the attacks.

Y/N's eyes widened as she sees two people, two people she didn't even expect to see here.

"Listen here, Y/N belongs to us, not the half n' half and the damn Deku!"

"I meant by her being our friend, she looks lonely without a gal pal!"

"Toga, they're right, we had a deal with them, we should head back to Shigaraki."

"Aww man, alright.." Toga's teeth stop showing, she starts to pout as Dabi looks away, embarrassed.

The two villans left Bakugo and an unknown redhead, but she already knew who it was.

"Should we go see if our cutie is up yet?"

"What do you think, dumbass!" Bakugo's rumbling voice calls out.

Y/N thought they needed to know that she had heard their conversation, but she couldn't.

The two boys walk over nearby to Y/N's hiding spot, she made sure she was quiet as a mouse.

The two walked past her, taking this chance to get herself out of the warehouse.

She spreads outs her wing and begins to flutter, quickly as she can.

"Where is she?!"

"I dunno!"

Her wing started to hurt, when she started fluttering it, all she felt was pain, she couldn't give in just like that!