iii - stalking the bois

^ (this is cute, ùwú)

❝ 𝚢𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚜𝚜.. 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚢𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕~ ❞

After the mall trip, Shoto, Izuku, and Y/N returned home, their hands full of bags with clothing and accessories inside.

"That was fun~" Y/N smiles widely, the boys look at each other again, cheeks red, and don't know what to do.

Y/N brought her bags to her room, it was the guest room, Todoroki and Midoriya said that they were already thinking of moving, the two are almost heroes.

Even if Y/N left U.A. a year early, she left due to her quirk, it was almost impossible to control, but she was able to do so, it took time.

The reason she graduated a year early was because well, not to brag, but she was quite powerful and caught the attention her of many heroes, she studied hard and made sure everything was going well.

In the end, she had to leave U.A., classmates were obviously sad and wanted her to stay, she hated it just as much as they did.

She trained with her aunt and continued to make sure she wouldn't go down the same path her parents did.

Ahem, sorry for talking about things off topic, anyways our heroine continued her way down the halls of the house.

She sees Shoto push Izuku into their bedroom, making
Y/N fangirl.

"Yesss.. the gayness is real~"
Y/N's quiet excited voice was heard, Shoto and Izuku looked towards the door, making her run off.

"S-Shoto! W-W can't d-do this, Y/N might.." He stopped due to Shoto putting his finger over Izuku's lips.

"Shhh, my dear Deku, she's a big yaoi lover, remember? Now, relax."

"U-Uh.."

"Chu~" Shoto pecks Izuku's cheek, he chuckles softly before pecking his neck.

"S-Shoto, I-I.."

"I said relax, you're fine. I won't advance on you, because you look nervous."

"I-I'm not nervous!"

"Then what's with all the stuttering, dear Midoriya?"

"T-That's personal!"

As the two continued talking, Y/N chuckles and pushes the red button, making the camera stop recording the two lovebirds.

"My precious.." She giggles softly, keeping her tone down, not wanting to get the attention of her roomates, again.

Y/N was about to walk off, she heard the door open, and walked out Todoroki.

He saw Y/N looking down at her phone with a grin, she hugged it like a child.

Hmph..

The dual-haired boy walked over to her, he embraced her by hugging her from behind, putting his head on hers.

"What's this?"