i - a new life

❝ 𝚜-𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘, 𝚒-𝚒 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 ❞

Nineteen years old, Y/N Aizawa is finally a sidekick, her mentor, Nemuri Kayama, Midnight, has sent Y/N off, out into the world of heroes.

She was given an offer by Endeavor, Enji Todoroki, to train with him, he mostly want her because of her quirk, isn't that all he cares about?

"Aunt Nem, I promise I will never forget our training together."

The purple haired woman smiled sadly at her friend's daughter was about to leave her, to go off with the No. 1 Ranked Hero.

"Y/N, please don't change just for his sake.."

"Y'know I'd never change for anyone but me."

The woman hugged her daughter figure and she didn't let go for a long time.

The two females released each other and smiled, the goodbye was interrupted by a cough.

The two women looked over and saw a tall crimson haired man with his arms crossed.

"Y/N Aizawa?"

"Y-Yessir, that's me."

The tall hero looked down at the girl, she stood up straight and looked foward.

"I got this Midnight, thank you for bringing her to me."

The purple haired woman bowed and gave Y/N a final goodbye as she walked away from the two.

"An interesting quirk you have, you're a mixture of your parents?" Endeavor's voice was wanting her to tell him about her.

The H/C nodded nervously, the male gave her a stern look.

"D-Do you want information about it?"

He nodded, as he started walking, signally her to follow him.

As the two walked, she started explaining her
one-wing, it allowed her to fly, even if it's sounds impossible, it worked like two wings but couldn't be used for that long.

Then the girl's red eye, she expained it gave her
demon-like powers, such as, entering another's body, physically deformity, and blindness.

(i just got these from a bible website, lmao)

Finally, Aizawa's quirk, Endeavor was interested with this, Y/N and Aizawa weren't related by blood, but injection with his blood, he gave his daughter a bit of his quirk.

"Injection, huh?"

"Yessir."

The pro-hero and his new sidekick entered his hero company building.

(i'm just guessing on how it looks)

Y/N's expressive eyes widened as she and Enji walked into the fancy building.

"Endeavor, a-are you sure I'm good enough for you to be your sidekick?"

His eyes looked at her, he gave her an assuring nod and did something he probably hasn't done to any of his children.

He gave her pats on the head, the girl's eyes widened once more and she lightly smiled.

"Thank you sir."

The firey male nodded softly at her, and continued to make his way around the Todoroki Building.

"This might be the first time you're hearing this but, you'll be staying with me, such as living in my actual house." Enji's mouth spoke loud and clear.