I Want More!

Da ji: " do they make one with more jewels on it?" In a Chinese jewelry shop. Looking at the fine accessories to which she had a weakness for. (By weakness I mean you know just intense desire/liking not like kryptonite to superman or garlic to a vampire.)

" do they make this in gold?" Da Ji asked, intrigued with some fine ancient Chinese daggers.

Da Ji: " oh that's right, your all dead. Hahahahahaha!!!"

Da Ji's cruelty knew no bounds. Talking to the dead bodies in the shop, after all she had killed them all. But not a swift death. No. She wanted them to suffer. Painfully. Slowly. Torturously.

In fact, she has a whole blood trail. Littered with dead bodies of victims who happen to cross her path.

News of this spread like wild fire. Police were soon on the scene. Da Ji of course enjoyed that. She wanted to reclaim the land as hers, and the best way to do that was to take out all the military and become the new ruler.

Luckily Nu Wa was there to stop her. Or try to at least. Nu Wa was the one who summoned her after all... and now it's her responsibility to get her to stop.

Nu Wa: " Da Ji!" Calling her name.

Da Ji's fox ears perked up. Turning towards Nu Wa with a sinister smile.

Da Ji: " oh so wonderful hearing your voice again my goddess, how long as it been? How many millennia's? I've lost count!"

Nu Wa: " you've gone too far this time"

Da Ji: " awww but what about the other past millennias? Didn't catch your eye?" Teasing Nu Wa on how she had been free to do whatever she wished in the past.

" I let it slide because of that wretched emperor Zhou who defiled my sacred temple with horribly written and thought out poetry got what he deserved I guess... but maybe I should've just given him a swift death instead of summon you..." Nu Wa said, contemplating on her past decision. Perhaps she was a little rash. Hearing Da Ji laugh remembering those days when she had free rein to do whatever she pleased. That is until the townspeople got too fed up with it and threw an uprising. Leading to Zhou's death and Da Ji's unfortunate removal of power since she had to flee.

" and I was busy" Nu Wa said, thinking she had to sculpt a lot of humans out of clay.

" mm hmm" Da Ji said, as Nu Wa than said " now I demand you to stop at once."

Da Ji: " mwaahahahaha but I'm having so much fun! Can't you just let it slide? Please? I mean you can always make more" referring back to Nu Wa's handy work of creating more people.

Nu Wa sighed and said " I didn't want to do this but if you don't stop, I'm going to make it rain fire." Warning Da Ji.

Da Ji smiled and said " sounds fun" thinking that'll be a once in a life time exciting scene to watch.

" I'm not kidding! Now stop!" Nu Wa said, do a light smack on Da Ji's nose with her snake tail. Causing Da Ji to snarl.

Da Ji: " fine..." said, unhappily.

But than that's when more police officers showed up and started shooting at them. Causing Nu Wa to loose her temper and say " HOW DARE YOU INTERRUPT AND SHOOT AT ME WITH SUCH IMPURE METALS!" Summoning clay soldiers from the ground to attack the police officers. Da Ji just smiled and watched.